vin diesel

After going back in time to single-handedly lead the Greek army to victory at the Battle of Thermopylae, Vin Diesel corraled all the remaining Persian soldiers into a straight line and impaled them all through the gut with his enormous penis. He then used their corpses to kick around the disembodied heads littering the battlefield, thus inventing the sport of foosball.

Vin Diesel once entertained partygoers by turning a plate of nachos into an adorable puppy, and then eating it.

Vin Diesel, while trying to find out how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, mistakenly bit into the tootsie pop and caused the San Andreas Fault.

Vin Diesel once pitched an idea to Blizzard Entertainment's CEO: "Get this, it's like WarCraft, but in space..."
Vin was the only one who sucessfully put humpty dumpty back together again.

*walks in* Ahh Vin Diesel he...... *looks at second post*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: *Walks out*

"In Ad. 2021, Vin Diesel was beginning."

Okay, seriously, what's the point of this thread?

Vin Diesel was responsible for the extinction of the Homo floresiensis, the 'Hobbit-like' species discovered in Indonesia. A movie crew filmed the action and submitted the movie to Columbia Pictures. The film was originally called "Vin Diesel Vs. Homofairys" but is more popularly known as "Knockaround Guys".
Vin Diesel laughs in the face of danger, and he also laughs in the faces of the millions of starving families in India.
Vin Diesel only bruises three things: apples, peaches, and bitches.
Vin Diesel knocked down the Berlin Wall because he "didn't like the way it was looking at him".

well, actually they are incredible musicians and songwriters, and ive never been more emotionally affected by any other band live in my life.

when im in the mood ill give you all the horrible details of my Co&Ca show.

TeddyBluegrass said:
well, actually they are incredible musicians and songwriters, and ive never been more emotionally affected by any other band live in my life.

when im in the mood ill give you all the horrible details of my Co&Ca show.
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! dude if the details will be horrible maybe you shouldnt go, and let me go instead, yknow (nudge, nudge) man coheed never come down to hawaii, no good bands ever comedown to hawaii, fuckin shit ass fuck ass bitch barbera striesand.

well anyway vindeisel sucks but i just came across a site that had all these halarious quotes and i had to post it, i like obscure type comedy stuff
for example
I APPRECIATE THE MUPPETS ON A MUCH DEEPER LEVEL THAN YOU DO
edit i will fight to the death for coheed and cambria, and i also had no idea this thread would be so long

Vin Diesel is simultaneously the Lord of the Rings, the Lord of the Dance, and The Lord.
While serving in the Confederacy, Vin Diesel gave the order to his men to shoot Stonewall Jackson. Vin knew Stonewall was on his side, he was just jealous of his beard
Vin Diesel starred with Hitler in a 1940 propaganda video designed to brainwash children in Madagascar. Two basketball players uncovered the long-lost tape in the 70s and published it under a new genre of music, rap.

Vin Diesel buys children's breakfast cereal just for the free toy. He takes the cereal itself to the starving at the homeless shelter. He eats it in front of them whilst rubbing his stomach in a circular motion and commenting on the delightful taste.
Vin Diesel was the one who let the dogs out
Vin Diesel does not need to insert (2) coins to continue.
When People get hungry, they go to their refrigerators. When Vin Diesel gets hungry, he goes to an orphanage.
Vin Diesel can simply walk into Mordor
Vin Diesel defied MC Hammer and touched it.
Vin Diesel single-handedly stopped slavery because he knew one day he would want to hear "Back that ass up" by Juvenile.

Much like Pinocchio, Vin's nose grows when he tells a lie. And by "nose" I mean penis, and by "tells a lie" I mean "eats a child"
.Vin Diesel knows what's in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction.

is that a challenge to a death brawl???

I wouldnt mes with me, im training to be a cage fighter...and not in the Napoleon Dinamite Kip sense.