vids of all the bosses fatalities

Shao Kahn 2nd fatality, is epic, brutal, savage and one of the best in the game !!

Goro fatality is lame generic, and Kintaro's fatality is 8/10.

:embarassed:

goro and kintaro could and should have another fatality each but no ones probabaly seen them yet. i don't know about you guys but second fatalities for me have been much much better than the first for the majority of characters.

I had shao kahn finishing me off with the hammer and it was awesome, glad to see kintaro's! was looking for that one, had also seen goro's playing against him... Kintaro's fatality is vicious and just a blast to behold, damn... hope he and goro have a second one.

Why the hate on Goro's fatality? It is awesome. So brutal. If he were to just rip the head off that would be lame, its the neck break and the savage little details of the head rip that make it soo satisfying.

anyone find out if bosses are playable for ARCADE? It looks like they aren't playable in vs. mode but i bet they are hidden in the select screen in the arcade tower. leaks have arcade endings for them, just seems reasonable. whoever has the game should hit some buttons or look for them in dlc slot in the ARCADE select screen, sorta like how in mk vs dc they would pop up when you hit RT. especially for those who have already beaten story mode.