UMK3 Practice

Reptile329

If anyone else has UMK3 and want's to practice combos, fighting, ect feel free to add my Gamertag, "Mattwad"

I haven't played the game in almost a year and with the new "Kollection" coming out I'm trying to get back into it. Since the game has been taken off the market only the best, habitual players are still online and that's not good practice to get my ass kicked.

Ill practice with u. Altho tho im one of those players u talked about im always willing to help anyone who still plays it, when u wanna do it?

Ah jeez i ****ed up that code AGAIN, i only used original sub out of the group but yea if your guys ermac hopefully u have all 3.We should all make a room sometime.Its 10:30am on the east coast right now so ill be on round 7.

Ill practice with u. Altho tho im one of those players u talked about im always willing to help anyone who still plays it, when u wanna do it?

Sorry for the late reply.. been busy as hell with work. I hope that offer is still on the table I'll add you tomorrow when the kollection comes out.

Ive heard the kollection version isnt quite as good as the stand alone one. No 2 player codes which means no random kombat and that my friend is a shame. Just hit me up on xbox and we'll go to town.

Adding you... I haven't played MK in years! So I need alot of practice!

Hmm, says your gametag is not valid...