Twitter Updates from Ed Boon/NRS for MKX

Exactly!!!

Cassie/Cassandra with a "C" is my girl name!!! I also hate how Cassandra in Soul Calibur is. They should've given Ivy or Seung Mina that name instead!

Not exactly.

I was eluding to it being with a "K," as a joke inferring the Mortal "K"ombat aspect, how everything is spelled with "K."
Doesn't have anything to do with your Cassie.

Exactly!!!

Cassie/Cassandra with a "C" is my girl name!!! I also hate how Cassandra in Soul Calibur is. They should've given Ivy or Seung Mina that name instead!
Something tells me you want Cassie to be a slut. That ain't happening because Sonya likely would have raised her a LOT better than that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Your god damned tranny nickname isn't copyright

You mean my drag name. I'm NEVER getting that surgery. I still want to be a man.

Back on topic @Tarkatan Trash, true. But she still can have some flirtatious features and attitude.

That's why I wanna see her gameplay.

I mean your nobody gives a shit about your lifestyle name

Drag queens dress up as girls for fun and give themselves female names but at the end of the day, they're still men with their original names. And I'm talking about drag shows or even just going to the club in drag like that for fun with friends.

A tranny gets a surgery to become a girl or partially a girl (since they still use the male organ while they have women boobs).

Drag queens dress up as girls for fun and give themselves female names but at the end of the day, they're still men with their original names. And I'm talking about drag shows or even just going to the club in drag like that for fun with friends.

A tranny gets a surgery to become a girl or partially a girl (since they still use the male organ while they have women boobs).

Great. Wonderful.

What does any of that have to do with Mortal Kombat X, or the topic at hand?

Seriously, no one cares.

Anyway, anyone with complaints on slutty MK girls can stfu now that we've seen Cassie.
Her costume looks like Stryker's alt. You can't even see her forearms.

Cassie isn't showing skin, but D'Vorah was still in a thong with no pants. But overall the females seem less sexualized, so it's all good.

Re: boon hints sotry dialog?

Then I'll throw my support for Cassie Cage. The only question is, which parent's personality will rub off on her more? The father's Hollywood thing, or the mother's soldier personality?

D'Vorah I don't think is meant to be sexy. She's a freakish maggot queen that has flies buzz around her.
Drahmin wears a diaper but nobody calls him sexualized. At least I hope nobody does.

I think it will be a mixture of the two.
Whoever said opposites attract was certainly proven right now that we have biological proof that Johnny and Sonya are a canon couple.

As for Cassie having a combination of both personalities? I wonder how THAT is possible.

Whoever said opposites attract was certainly proven right now that we have biological proof that Johnny and Sonya are a canon couple.

As for Cassie having a combination of both personalities? I wonder how THAT is possible.

I think it should go like this. She would say serious stuff but in a flirty tone. For example, say a guy calls Cassie 'fit' and she would say 'fk off' back to them but in a flirty/teasing voice.

Seriously, no one cares.

You should never throw shade at a drag queen. They'll read ya to filth!

Meanwhile, Ed says the big bad is gonna be a variation of a returning character we aren't expecting. That's what has me curious!! Something tells me it could be Noob Saibot for some reason. I mean, Sub-Zero seems to have reverted to his ol' self more or less, maybe as a result of the soulnado scene in MK9. Are we thinking that the dark part of SZ may return as well, perhaps in a more purely evil wraith form - ooooohh!

You should never throw shade at a drag queen. They'll read ya to filth!

Meanwhile, Ed says the big bad is gonna be a variation of a returning character we aren't expecting. That's what has me curious!! Something tells me it could be Noob Saibot for some reason. I mean, Sub-Zero seems to have reverted to his ol' self more or less, maybe as a result of the soulnado scene in MK9. Are we thinking that the dark part of SZ may return as well, perhaps in a more purely evil wraith form - ooooohh!

I know how drag queens work. I have nothing to fear from Nasty.

Re: boon hints sotry dialog?

As for movelists, there is precedent for Cassie's situation; Jin Kazama in Tekken 3, who adopted moves from both of his parents (mostly from Kazuya). I mained Jin in T3 because I mained Kazuya in the first 2 games, so the learning curve was small. Then Namco changed Jin's moveset completely in T4, which pissed me off.

I will say this...she'd BETTER have her father's Penis Punch!