TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm down to host xbox, who all can join in? come on, game with us!!! i'm trying to come back from retirement so, kick my ass!

= 8/22 Survivor Event =

We're doing a Survivor night again. Survivor is similar to KOTH but also a bit different, you have to defeat the survivor/king who can earn his health back by doing certain actions in the game match. Top three longest streaks gets one code each.

Date: Thursday 8/22
Platform: Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3
Time: 9pm-11pm Central
Lobby: TRMK

Instructions:
Join the TRMK room and join the Survivor game being played by those in the room. Tonight I won't be hosting the event but our Official Score Keepers are: Squirrelpion on Xbox 360 or BeccaAnDChad on PS3. So be sure to join the SURVIVOR room that they are in.

Prize Rules:
I'll give prizes to the top TWO longest win streaks on each platform for the hours noted here. That means four players will get to choose from the Prize Pool below.

Note: If you win codes, you'll need to reach out to me via PM here to claim it within the first week, be sure to tell me which platform you want. Create a forum account if you don't have one already, but I won't send out codes via XBL/PSN chat messages.

Prize Pool:

=========== PS3 ===========

=SKINS=
Arrow
Zombie Mode
Red Son
New 52
Earth 2

= CHARACTERS =
Lobo
Zod
Zatanna

=========== Microsoft Xbox ===========

=SKINS=
Arrow
Zombie Mode
Red Son
Flashpoint Skins
Teen Titans Skins
Bad Girls Skins
Killing Joke
Star Labs DLC Missions

= CHARACTERS =
Lobo
General Zod
Zatanna

The room was a bit weird tonight but nonetheless we have our winners for ps3.
1st place with a win streak of 4 is Gurimmjaw
2nd place with a win streak of 3 is papercutz8285 (TRMK Name: PaperW8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for running the room for me guys, got some much needed work done.

I added PaperW8s name to the PSN list.

Winners PM me and I'll get you the codes out, I'll take priority of codes to first place winners of course.

New kskins anounocuehd! Omg so exiced.

I'm hopoing at least 1st off Frost/Adam/Sinestro pack (artic gear/wizard/green or white
Then lantern 7 pack
Crime Syndicate
Justice Lords
Vampire Batman
JAMKIN ME CRAZY LOBO XD
Uhhh Reverse Flash

And where is MOS Zod XD

i couldn't round up enough trmk memebers lastnight. so, i'm thinking about advertising it for a few days ahead of time for next week.

Ill be bck once pat gets some MOS Zod XD

Maybe i should try ton win some more injustice xbox dlc though now that i got it free from Costa Rica

Status
Not open for further replies.