Tournament Possibility

Pryboy

Hello everyone,

I am co-owner of the site Elite Battle Zone and am testing the waters to see if there would be any interest in a Mortal Kombat tournament. It would be a 32 to 64 person single elimination or maybe even a double elimination tournament. It would be over the course of several days and we will try to secure prizes for the top 3 players. There is not going to be an entry fee, there never is for any of our tournaments at the EBZ, but we always do our best to get sponsors to offer prizes. Stop by and check us out, also if you think an online tournament of this type would be great, please reply with your opinions.

Thanks.

Pryboy
Operations Officer
www.elitebattlezone.com

Guys,

I dont have anything posted about this tournament yet. I have to talk to the other owner and to our staff to see if they want to work on it also. I will post when we have the section open. Thanks for your feedback.

This would be an online tournament. Wins and losses will be posted by winners and confirmed by losers. If you want to video your matches, you are allowed and will be able to upload those videos to our site, or even to youtube and embedded on our site for verification if you like. Our tournaments are all online tournaments.

Alright guys and gals,

Great news for PS3 Mortal Kombat Players. Sorry XBOX360 owners, we currently do not support XBOX games. We are currently not staffed enough to handle both systems.

We recently opened for joining on the ELITE BATTLE ZONE site, is the EBZ Mortal Kombat Ladder. After you click the link, go to the ELITE BATTLE ZONE FIGHT CLUB section. The ladder matches will not start until May 8th(subject to change), but you can still start joining the ladder so once this day rolls around on the calender, you will be able to "FIGHT!" Another thing, the top 8 players on the ladder at the end of the season, Sunday, JULY 24th, will be entered into an 8 man double elimination tournament where the winner will receive a prize package. What is in the prize package you ask? Well we havent had a chance to decide what will be in it at this point, but just know that we will put one nice package together. We will talk with our sponsors and see if they want to contribute anything for this tournament and ladder. Thank you for letting me post this info here at TRMK, we at the EBZ really do appreciate it. Just so you know, you cannot join the ladder until you register with the EBZ.

To register, click here
To join ladder, click here

Hope to see all of you there.

Pryboy
Chief Operations Officer
Elite Battle Zone, LLC

Ok guys, I just opened up the ladders, and now you are able to join it at any time now. The end date for the ladder is July 24th. When it ends, the top 8 competitors on the ladder system will go to a playoff single elimination tournament. Sorry for not having it open yet.