The Official "MK Free-For-All" thread

luxul

Let this be the forefront of everyone's sick and twisted little jokes/ ideas/ stories/ whatever over MK. That way, there isn't a surge of pointless threads and incalculable hatred towards them. ;-) Just think of this thread like the "Just Talk" thread in the 'off-topic forums', only purely dedicated to Mortal Kombat and all its lore. Do take heed of the forum rules before going too over-the-top and things should be legit.

(Perhaps this can be "stickied?")

In any sense, IT HAS BEGUN!

Shao Kahn should ride into battle on Motaro. . .

Sektor should be a woman, this way I wont feel so gay. . .

Am I doing this right?

This is going to turn into a slash fiction thread. Calling it now.

But.... Slash is real.

I wanna know this, if Skarlet was a mother, could she breast feed.

In all of MK's cast, if 2 characters had a baby, assuming there's no limits, who'd have the most interesting offspring? I'd personally say Mileena and Motaro.

Shao Kahn should ride into battle on Motaro. . .

That would be freaking hilarious. Put that Centaurian to use!! That should be mandatory for Shao Kahns initial introduction. LOL

Sektor should be a woman, this way I wont feel so gay. . .

Hmm.. interesting point. Sucktor is still Sucktor though regardless of sex. That's just how I see it. Now excuse me while I go vomit out my lunch for even mentioning the name, Sektor. :puke: ;-)

Am I doing this right?

50/50. Haha, nah, you're doing great. :-D

Scorpion lives in hell right?

Why doesn't Scorpion just ask his clan how they died?

MK1 Sonya looks like Michael Bolton, imo, especially in her win pose.

Kitana, Jade and Mileena in a Cat-Fight, who'd win?

...I'm friggin bored.

Definitely Mileena, she's the crazier one out of the bunch, she may even have crazy retard-strength too. That'd be one hell of a fight though.

... Its okay, that what this thread is for. :p

I wanna know this, if Skarlet was a mother, could she breast feed.

Nah, just blood feed. You know, like vampires. I don't ever want to imagine blood protruding from a nipple. *shudders*

In all of MK's cast, if 2 characters had a baby, assuming there's no limits, who'd have the most interesting offspring? I'd personally say Mileena and Motaro.

That would be one crazy-looking baby. Reptile and Sheeva... *shudders* WOOF.

Scorpion lives in hell right?

Why doesn't Scorpion just ask his clan how they died?

Simple, they couldn't handle the heat, so they bailed. Or maybe they went to heaven? Pfffffft

MK1 Sonya looks like Michael Bolton, imo, especially in her win pose.

:laugh: How'd you come up with that conclusion?

Last edited: