The Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thread

I hardly ever play online in any game because the ratio of good players to complete douchebags is incredible.

Haven't played the game in a few weeks, taking a little break. Saw the next set of Shadow battles is out, and event mode.

I did like Jill the little I did use her in this, for something different. I still gotta try out Shuma Gorath.

Along with that, the video posted of Bionic Arm was pretty badass. I do remember getting worked by a good Spencer online.

Lmao, a few days ago I was playing this online, but I forgot I was online. I started spamming the shit out of the guy because I was losing. When I noticed a little lag I realized I was online. I felt bad lol.

Also I tried playing SF4 yesterday, my skill level in that game has gone down tremendously. I find myself trying to button mash :(

MVC3 is on pretty heavy rotation for me right now, though I quit playing online due to bullsh*t.

Shuma-Gorath is a bad mofo, too.

Yo f*** this game

Tonight i faced two scrub spammers

that both used lvl 3 X-Factor.... (One used Sent the other dark Phoenix)

i hate how this game rewards spamming so much

I'm seriously done this shit... MK needs to hurry up and get here..

The lack of content makes this game feel incomplete and the roster could have been so much better. I do love the game regardless of its shortcomings and is on heavy rotation in my 360. did anyone get the pdp fightpad?

Unfortunatly there are trophies you can unlock only by playing online.

Yeah, I might go back online eventually to get them if I'm ever in an achievement-collecting mood and can stomach the legions of spammers.

Yeah, I might go back online eventually to get them if I'm ever in an achievement-collecting mood and can stomach the legions of spammers.

I never worry about getting achievements or tropies UNLESS there is one that stands out as being so unique that I have to see if I can do it, other then that they are just little unecessary pats on the back to keep people playing.

Capcom Europe's official twitter just posted "MvsC3 is out, done and dusted, no further announcements planned", which everyone is taking to mean no further DLC. Apparently the game only sold about a million copies per system worldwide so from a financial standpoint there wouldn't be much motivation to make more content. If that's the case, it's sad how what was one of the most anticipated games of the year would end up being a classic case of missed opportunity.

I wish Sentinel's Hyper Sentinel Force was Level 3, instead of Level 1, cuz they spam that move more often during X-Factor then any other move in the game. Plus, online mode sucks due to can't choose your opponent on who you want to face when match searching, can't watch the match during spectator mode and not enough variety with the character choice in the game.

Capcom Europe's official twitter just posted "MvsC3 is out, done and dusted, no further announcements planned", which everyone is taking to mean no further DLC. Apparently the game only sold about a million copies per system worldwide so from a financial standpoint there wouldn't be much motivation to make more content. If that's the case, it's sad how what was one of the most anticipated games of the year would end up being a classic case of missed opportunity.

I hope they are not talking about DLC, I am still hoping to see Venom and Strider.

I have MvC3 and it's a load of fun but after MK2011 drops, this game is going bye-bye.

Anyways, here's a list of my teams:

Team A: Deadpool, Akuma, Hulk(Online Team. I don't use projectiles very much, just straight brawl.)
Team B: Chun-Li, Morrigan, X-23(Offline Team. Only lost twice with this team. Curse you Wolverine!!)
Team C: Deadpool, X-23, Wesker(My favorite team but NOT my online team. Wesker gets eaten by spammers ALOT!!!)

Plus, I got my second Platinum trophy in this game. The first is from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

Plus, I got my second Platinum trophy in this game. The first is from Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

You deserve major repect for completing all the trials in MK vs DC + the 320 missions in MvC 3 :top: . I wonder how much time it took you to accomplish them.

If that does happen to be the case, MVC3 is going to die a quick, painful death. Not to mention Capcom's reputation has already been tarnished over this game.

Ok, I have a couple things I wanna vent guys: Firstly does anyone know when we are going to get DLC characters besides Jill and Shuma? There has been a lot of speculation that we will be getting Mega Man X, Doc Oct, Elektra, Juggarnaut, and Apocolypse. There are some others but, these are the only ones I actually care about.

Secondly what the **** is spamming? I am sick of this stupid terms like this and noob that people overuse. It is my understanding that spamming is using the same move over again. I used to get mad when I played people that did this but, I realized if you really get skill and are good you can overcome almost any move with skill. Sure there are people out there that really are cheating and finding ways to exploit the system but, just because you use special moves a lot does not make you a spammer or whatever. What about all those no style having players that do the same stupid ass combos over and over again. Thats lame. Well thats enough of my ranting. I'd love to hear what you guys think. Oh and by the way you can challenge me my gamertag is WraithofRuckus. I am heavy on MVC3, totally love the game! MK is going to be far superior to it though! They need to really realese those "supposed" dlc character soon to compete with Mk launching next week.

P.S. I have to say they did a good job of making each character original in this game. Great roster selection with no clones.