State of Decay

There's a demo of the game out, I played it only once (Because my friends wanted to play MW2 <_<)

From the sneak peak I had, the game was pretty solid. The camera is kinda iffy but I never checked to see if you could change the aiming sensitivity, Melee attacking is awesome, Gun play isn't SUPER smooth, but you shouldn't rely so much on guns because they draw a shit ton of attention (especially at night when it's super hard to scavenge for supplies in buildings). I almost lost my favorite survivor (Maya <3) because I decided to go in guns blazing and attracted a horde of Zombies. I had to shake off like 4 of them and make a run for my car, it was so intense and suspenseful because once a survivor dies they don't come back at all..

I can't wait to unlock the full game soon this week.

I started playing this game yesterday, and my first impression was that it was going to be like Dead Island.

I was wrong, this game actually feels like a true survival horror game, and I'm loving every second of it.

The only problem I have with this game

Spoiler:
is that the intro really didn't explain what was going on, it just threw you in to a hoard of zombies for no reason.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, but I can't get the game no time soon :c

I gotta save up for my trip to Florida and get Revelations while I'm there, so this 20 dollar game can wait.

You know what I found funny:

One of the Achivements is titled "Ya Always Were An A-Hole Gorman."

And I just beat Colonial Marines :laugh: