*SPOILERS* 3 New Possible Hidden Characters

tremor is smokes 2nd fatality (i unlocked it) shinnok appears at the end of story mode but so far i haven't fought or seen him anywhere else. No idea for cyber reptile

Cyber reptile appears in the challenge #227 in the tower is just reptile wearing a cyborg armor that he stealed to a cyborg you beat in the challenge #226, looks like cyber subzero but green instead of blue.

Wtf is everyone's obsession with Tremor? A big, dumb, brown ninja. That's all we need in MK...yet ANOTHER ninja. That's DLC I can guarantee you I wouldn't download.

But anyway, to clarify:

Cyber Reptile is on the Challenge Tower. There is a challenge where Reptile acquires the armor off of a cyber ninja. Basically, it is a green swap of Cyber Sub-Zero with Reptile's moves.

Shinnok has spoken dialog in the game, hence it is likely related to his sound file.

Tremor is the name of Smoke's second Fatality.

Im not complaining about the spoilers.. Im complaining about the fact that people cant just leave well enough alone and let stuff like this pop up on its own in the game. Why must people hack disks and leak all this stuff?

Cyber Reptile is part of the challenge tower ... mission 227

IMG_0460.jpg

Wtf is everyone's obsession with Tremor? A big, dumb, brown ninja. That's all we need in MK...yet ANOTHER ninja. That's DLC I can guarantee you I wouldn't download.

But anyway, to clarify:

Cyber Reptile is on the Challenge Tower. There is a challenge where Reptile acquires the armor off of a cyber ninja. Basically, it is a green swap of Cyber Sub-Zero with Reptile's moves.

Shinnok has spoken dialog in the game, hence it is likely related to his sound file.

Tremor is the name of Smoke's second Fatality.

Id love tremor as DLC, i like ninjas most, id buy every new/old ninja they realese.

Spoiler:
Cyber Reptile makes no sense. The cyber initiative was taken up by the Lin Kuei, and Reptile isn't at all affiliated with them, is he?

Spoiler:
Cyber Reptile makes no sense. The cyber initiative was taken up by the Lin Kuei, and Reptile isn't at all affiliated with them, is he?

Spoiler:
You're correct, what happens in the challenge is that Reptile wears armor taken from a cyber ninja named "unit 5".

Tremor is smokes faatality and its inbetween two other fatalities (sonya's in below i think reptiles is above not sure who's it is)

Why no secret/new female characters? whats NRS problem the game needs more diverse chicks
Someone at NRS said that Scarlett/Skarlett will be a character that will be playable in the near future. That character is that red ninja girl on Shao Khan's arena stage chained up. She also makes an appearance as a background person in the story mode.

Also making an appearance at the beginning of story mode is a gray female ninja wearing UMK3 costume. Possibly Khameleon? I doubt she'd be playable, though.

- Cyber Reptile is playable in a challenge in Challenge Tower, he is a green pallete swap from CSZ, but with all moves from Reptile.
- Shinnok is on story mode, and , this information is about his model to be used only there, story mode cameo.
- Tremor, is description of Smoke 2nd fatality, but, in leaks files, there was a mention of ninja tremor concept art or something like that, or, possible, could be just reference of the fatality conception for Smoke, to be found in Krypt.

cyber reptile is someone you play as in challenge tower....its got the same moves as reptilie but they took cyber sub zero's model and made it green instead of blue

Im not complaining about the spoilers.. Im complaining about the fact that people cant just leave well enough alone and let stuff like this pop up on its own in the game. Why must people hack disks and leak all this stuff?
Because some game secrets are never found until years later and then we'd all be missing out :(
Be my guest and figure Brutalitys without hacking spend a nice 24+ hours using all of their combo's and combinations.

Spoiler:

For Tremor, it's a bit difficult. You have to type trem or short136 in the search bar because typing tremor won't work for some reason. When you find it, it'll be between SHORT135=Mouthful and SHORT137=Cut-Throat

Considering where this was found in the file, I'm assuming it's referring to Smoke's fatality "Tremor."
"Mouthful" and "Cut-Throat" are also fatalities.
Probably not a character

Found this on MK's official forum, and after using the search function on the spoiler file that came out, I can confirm that these are in the file.

Spoiler:
CYBER_REPTILE_NAME=Cyber-Reptile

SHINNOK_NAME=Shinnok

SHORT136=Tremor

Spoiler:
From what I can tell, it seems that Cyber-Reptile and Shinnok could be unplayable or playable characters. And with Tremor, it was in the part of the file that also had concept art, so it might just be a bio or some concept art of Tremor in The Krypt. Hopefully it isn't and that you can play as him or at least fight against him.

That would be sweet but (no spoiler tags THIS IS THE SPOILER SECTION)

CYBER_REPTILE_NAME=Cyber-Reptile you fight as him on the Challenge Tower all moves are the exact same

SHINNOK_NAME=Shinnok Shows up in story mode

SHORT136=Tremor Name of Smokes Second Fatality

In this case I hope I'm wrong and your right the more secrets the better

^This is correct. Short136 is obviously the # of where this is located in the Krypt. And Ive got it and its called Tremor. Ive never heard of an MK character named Tremor unless thats Smokes codename like Tundra is the young sub-zeros. Shinnok is in story mode @ the very end. And Cyber Reptile is in Challenge Tower and is just a pallete swap with Cyrax with reptiles moves. If he was a hidden character hed have his own look and moves like CSZ. NRS is probably crackin up at us making every little piece of info we get into a hidden character or secret. I think the hidden stuff in the game that people have found might be all there is. but I guess you never know.

tremor is smokes 2nd fatality (i unlocked it) shinnok appears at the end of story mode but so far i haven't fought or seen him anywhere else. No idea for cyber reptile

Yup. Yup. And Cyber Reptile is a playable character for a single challenge in the Challenge Tower.

^This is correct. Short136 is obviously the # of where this is located in the Krypt. And Ive got it and its called Tremor. Ive never heard of an MK character named Tremor unless thats Smokes codename like Tundra is the young sub-zeros. Shinnok is in story mode @ the very end. And Cyber Reptile is in Challenge Tower and is just a pallete swap with Cyrax with reptiles moves. If he was a hidden character hed have his own look and moves like CSZ. NRS is probably crackin up at us making every little piece of info we get into a hidden character or secret. I think the hidden stuff in the game that people have found might be all there is. but I guess you never know.
Tremor was a black dragon ninja that wore brown...he made his appearance in the MK adventure game Special Forces