[SPOILER] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX confirmed!

Re: [SPOILER, RUMOR] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX is...

Ok i'm done. After watching this thread for a long time I'm surprised no one came to this conclusion:

Masked Sub-Zero without scar is young Kuai Liang right after being revived (just after MK9).
Unmasked Comic Sub-Zero is the transition of Kuai Liang.
Unmasked bearded Sub-Zero with scar is Kuai Liang 25 years older.

I think that's it...

I'm going with this theory too.

Ok i'm done. After watching this thread for a long time I'm surprised no one came to this conclusion:

Masked Sub-Zero without scar is young Kuai Liang right after being revived (just after MK9).

I think that's it...
This is the most likely answer.

I think that's it...
Like everyone else is saying, it's probably this.

I think that's it...

I guess this does make sense now that i think about it.

I'm not disappointed that Sub Zero is Kuai Liang in this game, i just thought from listening to some of the intro dialogue there was a chance Bi-Han could return as Sub Zero...

I still wanna know how he returns as a human though, hopefully they'll explain that in the game.

About Kuai Liang coming back as human, well, Quan Chi is pretty much shaping the souls, because

Spoiler:
on chapter one Johnny Cage will fight a revenant Sub-Zero who is human, using some kind of his MK:DA secondary outfit.

Quan Chi has a good sense, at the least.

[...]

Well, I'm happy it's Kuai Liang. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, he was the legendary Sub-Zero, who borught everything we know about the name. He reached the ultimate level of his mastery. I'm glad he can be back as Grandmaster and do as he did in the past.

[...]

Funny that, even Bi-Han theories are pretty much done, the survival of Noob Saibot in the Soulnado COULD BE possible, just without him coming back as Sub-Zero.

[...]

That murder dialogue with Scorpion really seemed to be marketing.

I think that's it...

I mentioned it a few pages back in a convo with commander.

I mentioned it a few pages back in a convo with commander.

Yes, you did (with me too).

But you also said this:

Sorry dude! thats exactly why it IS a New sub-zero, because people like yourself with limited comprehension will believe it's one of the brothers even though it clearly can't be. Thanx again

"limited comprehension".

Yes, you did (with me too).

But you also said this:

"limited comprehension".

Not limited comprehension in the slightest, more like optimistic for an unexpected plot twist which i ultimately knew was a futile notion but continued with it for the sake of it being a fun idea and frankly just saying "what the hell" of course if was the younger sub-zero it,s painfully obvious. even his quotes pointed to it being him.

limited comprehension? no, more like you're limited perception of what i was typing and a gross inability to differentiate between humorous conjecture and factual, estimations derived from the provided "evidence".

I hate Kuai Liang and it brought me unlimited pleasure that i could make most of you think that it was a different character for even a moment of time. hilariously it worked and most of you did begin to doubt the fictional identity of this boring fictional character.

With the recent issue(or atleast the last one I read idk if a new one was released) it's basically confirmed that it's Kuai Liang unless they have some crazy shit planned

I think that's it...

Primary masked Sub-Zero - Bi Han
Alternate with scar and with demon eyes - Kuai Liang
Both have different voices.

Really guys... Do not think, that I want someone to insult.. But all people who think that primary Sub-Zero is Kuai Liang too... Guys, sorry but you are fools. That's all.

Last edited:

That's what I think too, given that no one has solid proof that the masked primary that we've seen since his debut is Kuai.
The hooded / masked combo version hasn't been outed as 1 or the other yet, only the unmasked version.
Even in the recent Chapter 1 story trailer, that uniform isn't the same as the 1 in all the previous gameplay videos with Sub-Zero, and it looks like the 1 in the comics, which is possessed Kuai.

I'm not convinced that main costume shown in the gameplay streams isn't Bi-Han, though.
If I'm wrong about the hooded and masked Sub-Zero being Bi-Han, I'll man up to it.
We have 29 days to find out.

Last edited:

That's what I think too, given that no one has solid proof that the masked primary that we've seen since his debut is Kuai.
Un-hooded hasn't been outed as 1 or the other yet, only the unmasked version.
Even in the recent Chapter 1 story trailer, that uniform isn't the same as the 1 in all the previous gameplay videos with Sub-Zero, and it looks like the 1 in the comics, which is possessed Kuai.

I'm not convinced that main costume shown in the gameplay streams isn't Bi-Han, though.
If I'm wrong about the hooded and masked Sub-Zero being Bi-Han, I'll man up to it.

And as you see. Bi Han's mask in Unbreakable variation has changed. Now it's looks just like Noob Saibot's mask.
KJmHLgL.jpg

Really guys... Do not think, that I want someone to insult.. But all people who think that primary Sub-Zero is Kuai Liang too... Guys, sorry but you are fools. That's all.

You need to get your ears checked because that's clearly Steve Blum voicing his masked costume as well. It only sounds different because the voice is muffled because he's speaking through a mask. I don't want to insult either but it's kinda apparent.

God I wish I saw your face when Kuai Liang was revealed. Anyways, the primary could be Kuai Liang, look at zombie Sub-Zero in chapter one, he has the same arm armor as the primary outfit.
Commander said:
Can't wait! I'm so hyped after that chapter.

They don't have different voices at all. It's Blum for both. Listen to them one after the other.

They don't have different voices at all. It's Blum for both. Listen to them one after the other.
The first time I heard Kuai I thought he had a different voice than masked, but now that I listen to it, it's the same. I wish it was both Sub-Zeroes. :(

And as you see. Bi Han's mask in Unbreakable variation has changed. Now it's looks just like Noob Saibot's mask.
KJmHLgL.jpg

God I wish I saw your face when Kuai Liang was revealed. Anyways, the primary could be Kuai Liang, look at zombie Sub-Zero in chapter one, he has the same arm armor as the primary outfit.

Can't wait! I'm so hyped after that chapter.

Nope.
Not even close.
That outfit looks nothing like the primary outfit.
Check it again.

image.jpg

image.jpg