[SPOILER] I dont always post threads, but when I do........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I dont always post threads, but when I do........

Oh i see a false evolved spiritual user:
82415-JUDGING-YOU-gif-Idris-Elba-20Gt.gif

ok, make a sonya half past human and half past horse or better make a sonya with a cloth for 4 giants arms,and then call it as "sonya blade"....... yes, you not believe that you are living in 2015, 100% right.

Nobody is here Wants make a "persuit against anybody".............. except the demonisers or the susceptible people from certain community.

What-gif.gif

ok, make a sonya half past human and half past horse or better make a sonya with a cloth for 4 giants arms,and then call it as "sonya blade"....... yes, you not believe that you are living in 2015, 100% right.

Nobody is here Wants make a "persuit against anybody".............. except the demonisers or the susceptible people from certain community.

What the fvck man?

Okay... DESPITE the thread clearly wasn't specified with a spoiler and DESPITE people are going absolutely nuts over dumb stuff...

Rain is in the game as a NPC, his appearance changed a bit, I think this would have made people happy.

What is it with this character? He's like another Tanya. The crazy just follows with him.

in other words, what happen if you or nrs makes a design of sonya: half human and half horse? answer: is not correct for her. Too is not correct if you add to her a giant shokan cloth.
Why? cause it´s not fit with her................
same happen with rain............. rain have a effeminate design and not looks like a truly and dangerously warrior.......
and i want to ask: am i a nazi for think on it? lie or true this kind of desing not fit to rain............. is more i think that never and never rain should to be existed on mk.......... is incorrect, is other the errors/horrors from the stupid ed boon with his ´fn caprice...... all by a ´fn song from prince..... stupid programmer genious of shit

As Cryo said, there's a thread for spoilers. And holy immaturity Batman, I can't believe how childish some of you are. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.