Sonya actress instead of Jeri Ryan for Mk legacy and rebirth

Uh....uh...yea....DUH!!!!!!! lmao But this chick prolly can't act. Now let me get back to that video!

I think this woman would be better for Sonya Blade:

Not only is she a martial artist but she's an actress and a licensed bodyguard as well. She's 33 years old right now. I liked her acting in some of the stuff Ive seen her play in, even if some of the works themselves were crap,such as Amusement, Tipping Point, CSI, House, and Satan's Little Helper. Not to mention she seems to be getting a lot of love for her work on that TV show called Bones.

Wow! Sonya Blade is Russkie:) You never knew that?:p

Actually, what can I say? If it's not Keri Hoskins or Elizabeth Malecki, so let it be Jeri Ryan. Jery is cool ans hot, and she looks like a real Sonya.

I'm still iffy on Jeri being Sonya...just don't know. i like Sam Tjhia being Kitana now she's amazing.

Jeri, I think is there bc she has recognizable star power. She's no Julia Roberts but I think when most people see her they recognize her. That's a big thing to help a small film / series get off The ground.

Also her acting reputation is known for being tough n serious (7of9, Boston legal) 2 qualities Sonya has. I think she's a good fit.

Nothing wrong with her being older. I think adding a lil maturity in the Sonya character would b great. I think it fits the story well too. Sonyas been chasing after Kano and the dragons for years and their vendetta is long and deep rooted. It wouldn't b believable if they had a really young Sonya for that.

Also jeri is hot. Still a total MILF and a good actor.

Jeri, I think is there bc she has recognizable star power. She's no Julia Roberts but I think when most people see her they recognize her. That's a big thing to help a small film / series get off The ground.

Also her acting reputation is known for being tough n serious (7of9, Boston legal) 2 qualities Sonya has. I think she's a good fit.

Nothing wrong with her being older. I think adding a lil maturity in the Sonya character would b great. I think it fits the story well too. Sonyas been chasing after Kano and the dragons for years and their vendetta is long and deep rooted. It wouldn't b believable if they had a really young Sonya for that.

Also jeri is hot. Still a total MILF and a good actor.

Eventhouhg I feel a certain way about Jeri Ryan playing Sonya, I agree with bolded statement...