Something I've noticed about Mileena

For some reason I actually saw her right nipple the first day the demo came out I laughed so hard, and then... Well u know.. Killer her

In my opinion any type of nudity should just refer to nipples and the privates being visible...

I kind of hate it when they use the partial nudity tag, since it's so misleading and vague... Also gets my hopes up too much -_-

For some reason I actually saw her right nipple the first day the demo came out I laughed so hard, and then... Well u know.. Killer her

I don't think there's been a real sighting of nipples yet in the game... Most likely it was just a reflection or blood spot... Also, her costume has a specific rip on the right breast that looks like a nipple, but if you look closely it's just a small hole that gets covered with blood

I don't think there's been a real sighting of nipples yet in the game... Most likely it was just a reflection or blood spot... Also, her costume has a specific rip on the right breast that looks like a nipple, but if you look closely it's just a small hole that gets covered with blood

Nope I know what I saw. Because the blood didn't cover it. I wouldn't lie about something so stupid

In god god of war 3 they were naked. Well their boobs were and gosh I hate when they girl died because Kratos let her get crushed. Damn I can't wait to kick his ass

I think only the demo is censored because any kid (including me LOLOLOL) can download the demo.
And I think they really wanted to censore it but at the same time a gory censor, so they tried to make blood...
Don't worry, in the game they'll problably umm... you know.

Well it doesn't really matter to me. I just think it looks out of place. I could care less if nudity was in the game or not. Just as long as i get my bloody, gore galore, fatality filled pleasure out of this one.

Nope I know what I saw. Because the blood didn't cover it. I wouldn't lie about something so stupid

Not saying you're lying, bro... But I've seen all the videos, even in slow motion, and there is no nipples anywhere

It's easy to get mistaken when there's blood splatter everywhere

Not saying you're lying, bro... But I've seen all the videos, even in slow motion, and there is no nipples anywhere

It's easy to get mistaken when there's blood splatter everywhere

I know u weren't saying I was. But I'm telling u guys I saw it because there wasn't any blood