Snes or Genesis?

I never owned a SNES and I preferred most of the homemade SEGA games over the Nintendo's homemade games.

I mean... Shining Force. Phantasy star (no.4 brings back happy memories ^o^), Sonic... Mario is good, but not the same.

And lets face it, nothing on the SNES ever could beat the RPG Phantasy star 4. Thats the one everyone would love SEGA to remake. And they've done every one APART from that one...

MK1 and 2 are best on the genesis i think, mainly because of the blood in MK1 and the sprites going past the moon was a cool way to fight reptile. MK2 was better on the genesis for me, mainly because i am more familiar with the genesis control pad than i am with the snes one. But, i think that MK3 was easier to play on the snes because it had more buttons on the pad and if i remember correctly on the genesis to do a high kick you had to push B + C together. This put me off MK3 on the genesis.

debunker said:
But, i think that MK3 was easier to play on the snes because it had more buttons on the pad and if i remember correctly on the genesis to do a high kick you had to push B + C together. This put me off MK3 on the genesis.

Dude, that's why you get a six-button controller. I just assumed every MK fan who owned a Genesis had one.

debunker said:
I didn't see the need to buy one when i could just buy the game for my SNES instead of my Genesis

And then you could go back and get MK2 for SNES also since it is 10.2 times better for SNES then Genesis :p