Scorpion Thread - "Vengeance will be MINE!"

Combo for Scorp users maybe you know it maybe you dont.

Jump in 2,F+2,Spear,NJP,B+2,JK,Teleport,dash,3,3,Takedown or (D+B4) 12 hits 42% no meter.
You can also end this with F+4,3 in stead of the 3,3,D+B4 it puts distance between you and your opponent enjoy all.

Block while doing the directions.

Or do the combination in the air and hit the face button when you hit the ground.

Update: Added Combo Enders in the Advanced Combo section. Check it out.

And added more description to the Enhanced Demon Fire, "Hellfire", which can catch the opponent in any type of position such as on floor, or in mid-air.

Another combo that starts low, so it hits the standing blocker:

F4,spear,U2,B2,JK,Teleport,dash,1,1,1,EX Takedown 11 hits 37% damage

Also, a thing to note, is that his EX spear has armor, so projectiles and such won't break it. Can lead to the game winning combo or w/e.

no meter combo

Jp, F+2, 1, Spear, U+1 or 2, B+2, Jump Kick, Teleport, Jump Kick, Teleport, D+1 - 11 Hits 41% (without JP 38% or 39%)

X-Ray combo

Jp, F+2, 1, Spear, U+1 or 2, B+2, Jump Kick, Teleport, 3, X-ray - 12 Hits 49%

I know a x-ray combo x,x spear Neutral jump down punch back+y x-ray 40% damage

alot of other combos

Last edited by a moderator:
How come everyone considers Scorpion players are nooby? ( no pun intended) I always get messages once I beat people because their mad saying im a scorpion noob?

How come everyone considers Scorpion players are nooby? ( no pun intended) I always get messages once I beat people because their mad saying im a scorpion noob?

Scorpion's gotten a bad reputation because he's easy to pick up and play, but difficult to master. He's very spam-friendly and a metric ton of people decided they wanted to play Scorpion that way early on. Ermac and Smoke and Noob had the same problem early on but the number of them have gone down a bit, Scorpion though...not quite as much. A lot of people still spam Scorpion without comprehending the first thing about the game. It sucks because ever since I started playing back in MKII I've always loved Scorpion, him and Reptile always duke it out for my second favorite character slot lol.

Learn the game, practice your skills, and play well and it doesn't matter who you pick, you're not a noob. Don't let other people's shit get in the way of enjoying Scorpion. That's all there is to it, in my opinion. =)