RaidenFighter

whats up with raidenfighter, anybody know? did he just leave or is he at MKO, or did he get banned ( i know he used to flame alot) :?

just curious, and a little concerned because he was pretty cool in my opinion.

Special Forces said:
Who cares about RaidenFighter, Special Forces is here! ;)
I beleive Raidenfighter was here waaaaaaaaaaaaay before you and has earned alot more respect,at least with the people who matter.

I still stop by MKO every now and then but haven't seen him there, either. Man, that place is sure dead now.

A lot of forums in general are dead these days on the net. Too many forums, people spread themselves out. also too many people want their OWN forum. Or simply the forum becomes unpopulaur or the thing its about becomes less attractive.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
I still stop by MKO every now and then but haven't seen him there, either. Man, that place is sure dead now.

When they changed servers or w/e the hell they did it went pretty dead and alot of ppl quit going, I stop by maybe once a day now, but not even almost as much as I use to cuz I hate the design now, who ever put it back up put an ugly design and I cant stand it. But RF quit goin a couple months ago, but Im sure he'll show up somewhere eventually.

undertaker3x7 said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:

When they changed servers or w/e the hell they did it went pretty dead and alot of ppl quit going, I stop by maybe once a day now, but not even almost as much as I use to cuz I hate the design now, who ever put it back up put an ugly design and I cant stand it. But RF quit goin a couple months ago, but Im sure he'll show up somewhere eventually.

It's the same design as it was a year ago (when you were a very frequent visitor, regardless of your promise to leave the place) except the only difference is the text isn't blue or red. No one wanted to change the colors of the template after I uploaded it, and I can't be bothered to do it. So if you're going to bitch about something as insignificant as the text coloration, MKO would do better without you.

I suggest you and spinrip start a forum, yourselves. I'm sure divorced mothers worldwide would be really delighted.

LOL

Someone said that "Raidenfighter" is Ed Boon. That's original.

Just like John Tobias is "unknown player" on Shoryuken.com he was ed boon

LMAO

Last edited: