My Dream Mortal Kombat

2 new or combined Fatalities
1 Classic Fatality
1 Hari Kari
1 Friendship
1 Brutality (ends with a X-Ray move)
1 Animalities

Tons of Arenas( MK:T had 32)

Night and day versions of ST Garden, The Desert, The Street and the Rooftop.

Stage Fatalities some Arenas should have 2 example Dead Pool #1 knock into acid #2 knocked onto hooks then dipped into the acid

Each player has a vingette in the game itself, and it plays it right after you select your character for single player. And of course you should be able to skip it if you choose to.

Tag-Team Fatalities for certain tag characters

Test your might and test your sight

Theater Mode For endings Fatalities and awesome matches

Game specific towers only fight MKI, MKII, MK3 & Ultimate Tower fight everyone

Kombat Kodes (DLC) Big head, no head rain blood, Weapon Kombat ect. can turn them on/off

My Mortal Kombat Roster

1. Raiden
2. Kung Lao
3. Kitana
4. Sub-Zero
5. Sonya Blade
6. Johnny Cage
7. Jax
8. Cyrax
9. Ermac
10. Nightwolf
11. Stryker
12. Kabal
13. Smoke
14. Sheeva
15. Quan Chi
16. Shang Tsung
17. Sindel
18. Mileena
19. Sektor
20. Reptile
21. Scorpion
22. Noob Saibot
23. Kano
24. Liu Kang
25. Baraka
26. Jade

I think that the DLC slot will flip the Select Screen over like the E3 MK:A one.

Unlockable

Shao Kahn
Goro
Montaro (4 Legs)
Kintaro

DLC

Kratos (for PS3)
????? (for XBOX 360)
Taven (my sons name) Important to the story. I think that Raiden will wake him up early to stop Deagon
Deagon Important to the story (see Taven)
Rain MK:T cast must be in
Bo Rai Cho Important to the story
Shinnok Important to the story
Reiko Popular
Tanya Popular
Havik Popular
Kenshi Popular
Sareena Popular

Secret Playable

Blaze ( Super fast smaller version )

Secret Non Playable

Khameleon (almost imposable)

I like your thoughts about how Taven would be brought into the new series. Most people don't like him. But I feel that he is an important character.

...pretty much YES, but only if roster would consist of at least 40 characters total, and atleast 10 female fighters out of those 40 would be playable...and i always wanted Taja and Siro (MK Conquest) to be in MK games as i consider them pretty much interesting characters...

no friendships, no babalities,no animalities , no jokes no gimmicks, no comedy , just a serious dark gritty mk with a driven story! that takes place in ONE place and has ONE clear cut art direction and goal

3 fatalities

1 brutality

offensive xray

defensive x ray

Grabbing to have close qaurter brawls

permanent damage, if a limb is broken during combat, limb is not usuable for the remainder of the match (can be turned off this would be an ultra realism setting) this would be hard to do any way. like countering a punch or kick, then goin into a defensive crippling move to do hyper extensions and breaks, or locks.

interactive arenas : you would use the grabbing, to pin them up against walls, push them into hazardours things, spiked walls, acid fountains, bash their heads or what ever into walls. etc etc

ALOT of stage fatalities.

NEW arenas, NEW characters

people that die is canon and stay dead...

no crap characters to ever return , stryker, darrius, jax to some extent, meat, bo rai cho, etc etc

that would be my dream mk

...pretty much YES, but only if roster would consist of at least 40 characters total, and atleast 10 female fighters out of those 40 would be playable...and i always wanted Taja and Siro (MK Conquest) to be in MK games as i consider them pretty much interesting characters...

40 is too much. I personaly prefer quality & variety over quantity.

40 is too much. I personaly prefer quality & variety over quantity.

who told that 40 characters is too much for the game to be perfectly balanced? its just your personal vision...i liked MVC2 with its increadible 50+ roster and nobody complained about it being unbalanced those time, yes MKA was unbalanced, but it doesn't mean we should blame it, because of the amount of characters they put there, but rather because team was lazy making each character unique and having more personality...i don't think that its because game counted 60 characters...if you could try harder i'm sure you could reach balance...

My dream MK would have Justin Bieber as a DLC character.

I would honestly pay good money to Fatality him in a MK game.....

Honestly, I think that this game may be MY perfect MK, going to have to wait and see.

I just wish that the laydays actually were wearing cloths instead of.... underwear. My favorite Kitana look has to be her Vs DCU one.

who told that 40 characters is too much for the game to be perfectly balanced? its just your personal vision...i liked MVC2 with its increadible 50+ roster and nobody complained about it being unbalanced those time, yes MKA was unbalanced, but it doesn't mean we should blame it, because of the amount of characters they put there, but rather because team was lazy making each character unique and having more personality...i don't think that its because game counted 60 characters...if you could try harder i'm sure you could reach balance...

Everyone complains about MvC2 being unbalanced. It's one of the least balanced fighting games ever made.....

Everyone complains about MvC2 being unbalanced. It's one of the least balanced fighting games ever made.....

than people are what i call that something like f*ked in the head...in that case...because for me its absolutely balanced! with the exception of those giant Sentinel dude maybe, but thats it...

My Dream Mortal Kombat

1 Classic Fatality
1 Hari Kari
1 Friendship
1 Brutality (ends with a X-Ray move)
1 Animalities

Night and day versions of ST Garden, The Desert, The Street and the Rooftop.

Stage Fatalities some Arenas should have 2 example Dead Pool #1 knock into acid #2 knocked onto hooks then dipped into the acid

Each player has a vingette in the game itself, and it plays it right after you select your character for single player. And of course you should be able to skip it if you choose to.

Kombat Kodes (DLC) Big head, no head rain blood, Weapon Kombat ect. can turn them on/off

My Mortal Kombat Roster

1. Raiden
2. Kung Lao
3. Kitana
4. Sub-Zero
5. Sonya Blade
6. Johnny Cage
7. Jax
8. Cyrax
9. Ermac
10. Nightwolf
11. Stryker
12. Kabal
13. Smoke
14. Sheeva
15. Quan Chi
16. Shang Tsung
17. Sindel
18. Mileena
19. Sektor
20. Reptile
21. Scorpion
22. Noob Saibot
23. Kano
24. Liu Kang
25. Baraka
26. Jade

I think that the DLC slot will flip the Select Screen over like the E3 MK:A one.

Unlockable

Shao Kahn
Goro
Montaro (4 Legs)
Kintaro

DLC

Kratos (for PS3)
????? (for XBOX 360)
Taven (my sons name) Important to the story. I think that Raiden will wake him up early to stop Deagon
Deagon Important to the story (see Taven)
Rain MK:T cast must be in
Bo Rai Cho Important to the story
Shinnok Important to the story
Reiko Popular
Tanya Popular
Havik Popular
Kenshi Popular
Sareena Popular

Secret Playable

Blaze ( Super fast smaller version )

Secret Non Playable

Khameleon (almost imposable)

Yes everything but the Friendships.

My dream MK would be MK 1 redone in the style of MK 9.
It would have MK 9 gameplay, the original 7 characters, Goro as Sub Boss and Shang Tsung as the final boss.

The 7 original characters would have their Original costumes and Original Fatalities
The Original Fatalities would be done with the Unreal Engine.

The only character that would get their MK II Fatality instead of their MK 1 Fatality, for this new MK 1 game, would be Liu Kang.
I would replace the Dragon fatality for his lame uppercut fatality.

Anyways, that's my dream game.
Since MK 9 is VERY close to my dream game, it WILL be my dream game on April 19th.

Mine's

1 Classic Fatality
1 Hari Kari but worked out so it cant be used every match
1 Friendship but mix humor and violence together like Sub pull out a snow cone and then shove it in their face.
1 Brutality I'd like to see it start with a big combo, then go into an xray attack, then another long fast combo ending with an xray attack and the last one is the fatal one
1 Animality

Night and day versions of arenas

Survival mode-single and team

Mini games-Puzzle,Chess and 1 or 2 new ones

more xrays,entrance,round and match win animations as DLC to keep it fresh

My Mortal Kombat Roster

1. Raiden
2. Kung Lao
3. Kitana
4. Sub-Zero
5. Sonya Blade
6. Johnny Cage
7. Jax
8. Cyrax
9. Ermac
10. Nightwolf
11. Stryker
12. Kabal
13. Smoke
14. Sheeva
15. Quan Chi
16. Shang Tsung
17. Sindel
18. Mileena
19. Sektor
20. Reptile
21. Scorpion
22. Noob Saibot
23. Kano
24. Liu Kang
25. Baraka
26. Jade
27.Rain

I think that the DLC slot will flip the Select Screen over like the E3 MK:A one and the random select box will be filled in by Rain for the 27th spot. I could also see the DLC box replaced with another kharacter and then just hit the RB button to access DLC

Unlockable

Shao Kahn
Goro
Montaro (4 Legs)
Kintaro

DLC and unlockable kharacters

Taven
Daegon
Bo Rai Cho
Shinnok
Reiko
Tanya
Havik
Kenshi
Sareena
Ashrah
Blaze
(C)Khameleon
Dairou
Frost
Fujin
Jarek
Kai
Kira
Kobra
Li Mei
Mavado
Meat
Nitara
Tremor
Skarlett
a few new kharacters

My dream MK would be MK 1 redone in the style of MK 9.
It would have MK 9 gameplay, the original 7 characters, Goro as Sub Boss and Shang Tsung as the final boss.

The 7 original characters would have their Original costumes and Original Fatalities
The Original Fatalities would be done with the Unreal Engine.

The only character that would get their MK II Fatality instead of their MK 1 Fatality, for this new MK 1 game, would be Liu Kang.
I would replace the Dragon fatality for his lame uppercut fatality.

Anyways, that's my dream game.
Since MK 9 is VERY close to my dream game, it WILL be my dream game on April 19th.
Watch out...
It's gonna be a wet one...

;) lol

the character select theme song from mortal kombat 1 is the number 1 thing i want back
and test your might