Pic: Pumpking Sprite

Decided to go ahead and go with Pumpking for now. Anyway, here is a sprite I whipped up of him using his vines like a spear.

pumpking_sprite01.jpg

I don't care about rating it, I only care about praise or constructive comments. ;)

Malitor Greymaulkin said:
Decided to go ahead and go with Pumpking for now. Anyway, here is a sprite I whipped up of him using his vines like a spear.

pumpking_sprite01.jpg

I don't care about rating it, I only care about praise or constructive comments. ;)
And wasn't that my idea 8) .
I hope that you won't post that you thought of it before lol

Sorry, but that was my original intention after I added the vines, but as I said.. I ran out of time yesterday. However, with your encouragement, I decided to revisit the idea today.

Kudos (or Karma?) to Kosta for the name of Pumpking. :)

Malitor Greymaulkin said:
Sorry, but that was my original intention after I added the vines, but as I said.. I ran out of time yesterday. However, with your encouragement, I decided to revisit the idea today.

Kudos (or Karma?) to Kosta for the name of Pumpking. :)

:lol: I stole that name from a Yu-Gi-Oh card.

But anyway, that is amazing. Amazingness man! Amazingness!

puted?

and its a sprite, so the background really doesnt matter...if it was a fake or something then yea the background would count, but hes showing off the character. Plus the bg color probably helped bring out the colors in the srpite itself. Well freaking done mal.

TeddyBluegrass said:
puted?

and its a sprite, so the background really doesnt matter...if it was a fake or something then yea the background would count, but hes showing off the character. Plus the bg color probably helped bring out the colors in the srpite itself. Well freaking done mal.
I ment the color

Re: MK Sigs + Background

Kona said:
4 mortal kombat sigs i made a while ago on my other computer. The worst in my opinion is Shang Tsung, didn't turn out well at all. I like the sub-zero one and masked guard the best. The last one is just a b/g that i made and wanted to know if it was good or not.

ShangTsungSig.jpg

MaskedGuardSig.jpg

subzerosig.jpg

red_black_bg.jpg

Did somebody make a boo-boo?

Stay on topic.

Ok, The sprite looks amazing. It looks like a real character. You did a nice job on the vine and it looks great. 10/10

zero said:
Stay on topic.

Ok, The sprite looks amazing. It looks like a real character. You did a nice job on the vine and it looks great. 10/10

Dude, he had accidentally put up his sig's here when he meant to make a different thread, so I was just saying so he'd fix it. That's what the posts about booboos were about.