Persona 4: Arena

Thanatos' grab in Score Attack is literally the only thing that stops me from winning against Elizabeth. I've fought her 5 times today and each with no luck because of that bullshit fvcking grab.

I can make it up to her with no problems now but she will not budge at all. I'll get her to awakening and she'll either heal herself or she'll send Thanatos out to break the god damn game.

I can't remember the last time I got THAT fukked up.
I've learning new combos, new setups, execution got better and I've been watching MarlinPie's Chie on youtube.

Just so I could get perfected twice in a row.

I can't remember the last time I got THAT fukked up.
I've learning new combos, new setups, execution got better and I've been watching MarlinPie's Chie on youtube.

Just so I could get perfected twice in a row.

I don't remember perfecting you twice in a row. I remember doing it once, but not twice.

Speaking of prefecting

FVCK
YEAH
AND
FVCK
YOU
SCORE
ATTACK

After months and months of trying, I finally beat it!

I AM GOD

Alright, I'll play a little before I go to bed. I haven't played P4A at all since the last session. Who's going to create a room?

Edit: I'll do it. If anybody else wants to join in, just ask and I'll create a bigger room.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you were not angry at me whenever I use Kanji, because I use the command grab when the opportunity arises.

The last time I played P4A was a few weeks ago when I brought the game over at a friend's house. Nobody has played it before, although one of the guys liked it, having played Guilty Gear before. Unfortunately, I think I left my HDMI cable at his house, so I'll either have to wait or find another means playing my PS3 without it.

I beat Score Attack again with Aki. That's 3 times now!

I AM THE BEST!

Naw. But still, it was awesome. I know everyone's pattern now. I'm trying to beat it with Titsuru now. I was going to try with Chie, but I'm not that great with her and Titsuru has range which is great because the AI is dumb as shit, so it makes things easier.

I'm surprised you were not angry at me whenever I use Kanji, because I use the command grab when the opportunity arises.

The last time I played P4A was a few weeks ago when I brought the game over at a friend's house. Nobody has played it before, although one of the guys liked it, having played Guilty Gear before. Unfortunately, I think I left my HDMI cable at his house, so I'll either have to wait or find another means playing my PS3 without it.

Oh I don't get mad when people use Kanji. I just really hate it when people go out of their way to do that fvcking grab move like in that video I posted. Ever since I've gotten to level 20 online every Kanji player has been doing nothing but that and his FA shock. At least do some god damn combos for fvck sake.

I'm now level 27. I made it a little personal goal to level up at least once a night. I think I was level 23 when that match occurred. I should be level 28 in about 4 matches or so, that's if I win those anyways.

Will Akihiko senpai notice me now?

I ended up going up against another Akihiko player 3 times in a row and dude didn't win a single round. Once we got on our 4th match right before I was about to win the match the basic bich rage quit on me which sucked because if I would have won, I would have leveled up to 30, but that's fine because it made my level 30 victory all the more sweeter because the dude in the pic was 7 levels above me and he's also and S rank (you can barely see the S between the 'r' in gamer and 'd' in earned). He was just backing into a corner so I just used Caesar to draw him towards me and that's when dude would crouch block so I just went with an All Out Attack and proceeded to do my 40% combo on the dude. Once he used up his one burst, it was pretty much done for the dude.

Beat Score Attack 3 times with Aki and now level 30 online with him. I think it's fair to say I'm a pretty good Aki player.

With MK I felt like I wasn't all that great. My mains were Sub-Zero and Smoke (mostly Smoke) but I felt like I wasn't ever that great, but I truly feel like I'm a damn good Aki player. I noticed that a lot of the Aki players I went up against never used most of his load out. Naoto players were probably my favorite characters to go up against online just because I love it when they try and shoot me but I can just stand in the same spot and hold triangle and the bullets will just automatically just go right through him with no damage so they'll just keep trying to shoot me. There's no timer on Aki's dodge so I can seriously just hold triangle the whole match and dodge every bullet lol.

Spoiler:

My next stop is to try and master Aki in Challenge Mode but I really don't think I'll ever be able to figure any of that shit out.

GET WHOMPED ON NIQQA!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203821078553846&l=3085581787437191687

The video is set to public so you should be able to see it.

This guy didn't stand a damn chance against my Aki. He won the second round by using Titsuru's charge up while I mid-duck motion. The last round I was able to pull off the same combo as seen in the video.

I've been trying to practicing my reset combos. Was able to pull one of em off as seen in the combo at 20 seconds in.

Here's match against an A+ Yukiko player. It was a fun match to play. I need to get the Caesar moves down. Trying to pull her in was damn near impossible. I was able to pull off some amazingly timed sweeps in the Yukiko match.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203815004121989&l=1920536878780255716

Last edited:
Apparently Rise will be playable in the console version of Ultimax. I honestly didn't see that coming, considering her role in the Persona 4.

jayWiaX.jpg

Rise only had a set of 3 sprites for a hair movement cycle. Many more sprites have to be drawn to accommodate a playable character; any revisions/additions om animation may need new sets of drawings as well. Essentially, they are not really reusing art assets and saving some money in the process.

Last edited: