Persona 4: Arena

What trophies did you get? I've already gotten all the trophies that are humanly possible.

I got "You Should Leave Him Be..." and "Speak with Your Fists!".

I don't think I'll ever get the Score Attack or most of the character challenge achievements. My poor execution is a real hindrance.

Last edited:
I'm starting to get the hang of Chie. She doesn't seem to require as much execution as the other characters.

Chie is fun to play as. Too bad she isn't that good in the RPG until the very end.

I just realized that Yukiko's Agi can be held delayed until you release A/B. It's sort of like Juri's fireballs from SF4; two explosions can stored at one time.

Last edited:
I just made it all the way to Elizabeth to once again get fvcking stomped. I'm getting better, I know that much. I usually make to Shadow Labyrs with minimum problems. Once I reach regular Labyrs though, everything goes to hell usually. Her Persona has much more range and feels like speed too than Shadow Labyrs does.

I'm just gonna go ahead and bump this thread since it's got more pages. I don't even know why I really even bumped that last one.

The isn't so much the difficulty of making avatars, but the cost/hassle of hosting them on on PSN/Xbox Live. If they wanted to release avatars, they should have done it during a first first month of the P4A's release, since the first few months is where a game peaks in both sales and people actively playing. It's too late now, but they'll have their second chance when Ultimax Suplex Hold is released.

I'm really hoping we'll get some with the release of P4A2.

One day. One god damn day I'm going to beat Score Attack one more time. This time with Aki. I've beaten Score Attack once and that was with Yu.

You have no idea how good that felt. To finally win against that cheating bullshit mode. I'm going to travel to Japan and meet the guy who invented Score Attack and punch him in his fvcking throat.

2ifUNrp.jpg

Showed this to Nemesis a while ago.

Probably fake, but I can get my hopes up.

Fought my first Elizabeth zoner today.
Purple laser, Takaya Christ that shit is wild. Figured out his pattern and spanked him though.

I felt like Jessie from Breaking Bad with how much I was yelling "Bich!" :laugh:

Fought my first Elizabeth zoner today.
Purple laser, Takaya Christ that shit is wild. Figured out his pattern and spanked him though.

I felt like Jessie from Breaking Bad with how much I was yelling "Bich!" :laugh:

That's how I am with Elizabeth and Yukiko players. Seriously every time they hit me, I just yell "bich" "c0ck sucker" and "cvnt".

I do get a little flustered when I mess up my inputs or get caught in a situation that I can't get out of, but I don't scream or anything like that.

Last edited:
When I play Injustice, the neighbors must think I'm abusing my wife with all of the bich calling and whore naming.

"Green Lantern you fukking whore!"

I should have mentioned this is in the context where I'm playing with other people, since I try to relax and not take things too seriously, although there was an exception (while playing a different game) that caused me to rage quit.

In a single player game, I do mutter obscenities when bad things happen, especially when I have no control over them.