PC version of Mortal Kombat 9...

For me unless MK9 comes for PC i dont think i will buy MKAK, the main reason being that if i was gonna buy MKAK then i would buy it alongside MK9.No use playing an old MK if i can't play the latest and best one :(

They are old but main MK players are still playing old titles too, for example i play mk1 and umk3 almost every night and can't wait to play MKAK because of online features. In these days, i don't play MK9 so much once a week maybe... I don't like the online community of MK9 anymore. If it comes to PC i'd def. buy it of course, i like to play games on PC more than consoles.

Who knows, maybe we get MK9 PC too :) but if you buy MKAK, you support PC fighting games its just 10$.

Only problem is they are not releasing a hard copy, to buy it online is really hard for me seeing as i dont use credit cards.If only steam had those cards like PSN cards and xbox cards then i would buy it,and purchase mkak :)

Only problem is they are not releasing a hard copy, to buy it online is really hard for me seeing as i dont use credit cards.If only steam had those cards like PSN cards and xbox cards then i would buy it,and purchase mkak :)

Get a pre paid credit card or give someone money n let them buy it for u on their credit card

Ask someone to gift it to you and send them money to PayPal or another payment system.

They are old but main MK players are still playing old titles too, for example i play mk1 and umk3 almost every night and can't wait to play MKAK because of online features. In these days, i don't play MK9 so much once a week maybe... I don't like the online community of MK9 anymore. If it comes to PC i'd def. buy it of course, i like to play games on PC more than consoles.

Yes so do I but I realize people like me don't represent the mainstream market. I have a strong appreciation for the classics but I realize the mainstream doesn't have tastes like me for the most part. Also the ones that do may not even like MK9 they may be the reverse who think older games are better and wouldn't purchase MK9 if it came out for the PC.

Ask someone to gift it to you and send them money to PayPal or another payment system.

You can also use paypal in steam and setup a bank account in paypal.. no credit card needed. Or you can send give a person you know money and have them put money into your paypal account and then use that paypal account in steam. Or transfer money from your bank account into your paypal account yourself and then use it.

Please use the edit button, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also use paypal in steam and setup a bank account in paypal.. no credit card needed. Or you can send give a person you know money and have them put money into your paypal account and then use that paypal account in steam. Or transfer money from your bank account into your paypal account yourself and then use it.

Okay thanks smoke tetsu.

By the way, this thread was looked nearly 100.000, thats a nice count :) we need to show this to Ed :p

You really think he will care about this, when mk 9 was released there were so many tweets to him yet he doesnt say yes or no if it is coming. I was personally so sad that it was not on PC , and i was kinda jealous it was getting good ratings and stuff. Now i have lost almost all hope in a PC version. :(

Still i don't understand why he's not answering MK9 PC question clearly. He doesnt wanna say NO or YES. Maybe he has something in his mind, who knows. Though most companies is like this condition. A lot of games came to pc 1 year later, dont lost your hope :) But i dont know the answer that you will still want MK9 to PC 1 year later :p

Still i don't understand why he's not answering MK9 PC question clearly. He doesnt wanna say NO or YES. Maybe he has something in his mind, who knows. Though most companies is like this condition. A lot of games came to pc 1 year later, dont lost your hope :) But i dont know the answer that you will still want MK9 to PC 1 year later :p

Even if it takes 1 year i will wait for MK. I hope to play with you someday if i get that game. :p

Even if it takes 1 year i will wait for MK. I hope to play with you someday if i get that game. :p

I hope we can play :)
I play MK9 in PS3 but really i dont like to play games in consoles, i like PC more than consoles, if they release mK9 PC i'll sell my PS3 directly. MK9 is the only reason for me to hold a PS3 in my home :)

he is good at dodging the main question we ask "Will it come for PC ??Yes or NO"

I would like to ask him that question in an interview and i'd want detailed answers :DD not only "No current plans" He'd pissed of maybe lol :p

Please use the edit button, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to ask him that question in an interview and i'd want detailed answers :DD not only "No current plans" He'd pissed of maybe lol :p

he keeps telling that its so annoying. At least u have played the new game, for me i dont have a console nor are my friends here fans of MK so they dont normally buy the game.So far i still haven't got my hand on MK9. Someday, InshAllah ill get it :D