Outer Limits and Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction

Critical-Limit

These two shows... were so BOSS in my opinion.

a updated version of a show like these 2 would be so awesome.

Anytime a marathon of these 2 shows comes on I'm glued lol.

I never really watched Outer Limits.
But I know that whenever the Sci Fi channel had a marathon of Beyond Belief, I tripped balls.
My favorite one was the lady in the mirror.
Scared the shit out of me when the robber turned and saw her right behind him.

I never really watched Outer Limits.
But I know that whenever the Sci Fi channel had a marathon of Beyond Belief, I tripped balls.
My favorite one was the lady in the mirror.
Scared the shit out of me when the robber turned and saw her right behind him.

oh man, these shows are quite similar actually. Although I think outter limits had WAY better acting.

But yeah one of the reason i like these 2 shows is there is actually a lot of bad/evil endings as well.

I enjoyed the Twilight Zone.
The library episode, ripped my heart to pieces.

I loved those tricks the host did before he got to a story.
What a great host. Although some episodes were definitely better than others.

I enjoyed the Twilight Zone.
The library episode, ripped my heart to pieces.

I loved those tricks the host did before he got to a story.
What a great host. Although some episodes were definitely better than others.

yeah, I know what you mean. 1 wrong episode might make someone think "This is dumb" lol

And if you nail the right one that irks you the weird way, you'll fall in love with the show.

One of the best shows ever was Sightings.

Holy shit, I miss that show.

Just watch this episode, it will show the greatness of Sightings.

I use to watch Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction like it was my job when I was younger god I love Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction but the Outer Limits was really hit or miss some of the episodes dragged and the ironic endings got dull after a while. I would say Tales form the Crypt and the Twilight Zone were better anthology shows. I love Tales from the Crypt!

I liked it because the shows were all based on shit like ghosts, UFOs, vampires, witches, bigfoot, Nessie, all that kind of awesomeness.

Yeah, I got glued.

I get glued on anything like what's being put in this thread.

I understand n919v

I didn't like every episode, but each one was atleast an adventure of figuring out the twist. And most endings were dark endings.

When it comes to tales of the crypt crap use to scare me as a child so I only remember a few lol.

Unsolved Mysteries was another show I watched. You probably know of it. It was mostly about murders and disappearances but they had a few cool ghost episodes.

I love stuff about ghosts. There is a website about an apparently haunted library and there is a 24 hour live cam you can watch and some pictures of ghost kids. It's pretty cool but I'm not gonna sit here all day and watch it, lol. My brother and I watched about an hour of it when we first found the site and said **** it. I just wanna see a goddamn book fly out, is that too much to ask?

Unsolved Mysteries was another show I watched. You probably know of it. It was mostly about murders and disappearances but they had a few cool ghost episodes.

I love stuff about ghosts. There is a website about an apparently haunted library and there is a 24 hour live cam you can watch and some pictures of ghost kids. It's pretty cool but I'm not gonna sit here all day and watch it, lol. My brother and I watched about an hour of it when we first found the site and said **** it. I just wanna see a goddamn book fly out, is that too much to ask?

YESSS unsolved mysteries. Forgot about that.

I love Ghost Hunters, They feel the most legit. I feel like when they find something it's not made up BS.

There's that other group of people that try to do the same thing? I feel like half that shit is fake.

Just the vibe I get.

The best episode where something happened. Was when the guy holding the Microphone boom pole thing toward the guy talking. And his shoulder bag flew up and hit his face. No way a bag just anti-gravitied up to his face with the wind or something. if It was wind his clothes would be flying around. It was interesting.

Was Ghost Hunters the one who did that live show on Halloween a few years ago? I think it was. It was hours and hours of live footage and I think they were on a base and at one point, they went into tunnels or something and there was the ghost of some dude down there who told them to 'get out'. Sent chills down my spine when I heard it, man.

In another part, they were in a room and one guy knocked on the wall and something was knocking back to them.

Was Ghost Hunters the one who did that live show on Halloween a few years ago? I think it was. It was hours and hours of live footage and I think they were on a base and at one point, they went into tunnels or something and there was the ghost of some dude down there who told them to 'get out'. Sent chills down my spine when I heard it, man.

In another part, they were in a room and one guy knocked on the wall and something was knocking back to them.

the main dudes one kinda looks like a taller TaBB

and the other guy is bald and kinda chubby. And then they got the bearded camera guy that can't fly in planes.

Then the rest of the crew.

The one I hate consists of 2 guys that look like they just got out of college, and something always happens in theirs... which leads me to believe they fake it sometimes. The reason I like Ghost hunters, is because you'll have like 5 episodes of effing nothing lol. Then when they DO get something... it's just that much sweeter because you just feel it's legit.

haha, YES, when you watch a show where something happens every 5 seconds, you know that shit ain't legit....

I am pretty sure it was Ghost Hunters I was watching, the description sounds familiar. The Miz was on it at one point during the live shoot and he was telling off the ghost for not showing up, lol. The ghost didn't do anything until much later, when a chair was knocked over, it was cool.

I like watching that shit in the dark. Being scared makes me feel so damn alive.

That's what i think too .
g.gif