OK guys/gals and NRS please address, here is what needs to be fixed.

By what you're saying, Superman should be able to kill Nightwing, Catwoman, Green Arrow and all of the other humans in one hit.

Batman is great. Just because his projectiles aren't faster than Nightwing's he needs a buff? What about all of his other matchups? Should he blow everyone else up just because he's lacking against a single character?

And I'm not saying Bane should be able to combo after a tackle. I'm saying he should be able to cancel it or have a move that comes out during it to fake people out. Then again though, a tackle from full screen deserves punishment.

I can't comment on Ares' wake up because I don't use him much and I've heard the same about it. Doesn't mean he needs a shoryuken just because he's lacking in department.

You're from Capcom Unity aren't you?

Exactly right. He is batman so he should have projectiles just as fast as nightwing.he needs a buff. Not sure what kind but he does need it No im not a capcom troll Im not into sf. Batman should be superior or on par with nightwing. Batman has no chance against a good.nightwing. batman will get trashed like nothing against a good zoner. Look at all the top players. U rarely see them picking batman. You do watch tournaments dont you

Exactly right. He is batman so he should have projectiles just as fast as nightwing.he needs a buff. Not sure what kind but he does need it No im not a capcom troll Im not into sf. Batman should be superior or on par with nightwing. Batman has no chance against a good.nightwing. batman will get trashed like nothing against a good zoner. Look at all the top players. U rarely see them picking batman. You do watch tournaments dont you

It's clear you dont know as much as you would like people to believe you do. Your logic is totally based on being a fanboy, not all characters are created equal and not all of them should match up well against each other, thats just how it goes. All your posts on this topic are illogical, I might as well start complaining that GL's lift isnt full screen and that his slide isnt as fast as Killer Frost's becuase I think they should be?

Come one man, think about what your typing and go back and re-read what your typing, your not making much sence.

Exactly wrong. Just because you get blown up by Nightwing doesn't mean every Batman does. And to drive the final nail in your Batman buff coffin, you say that YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO BUFF. What kind of shit is that? Make my character strong, I don't know or care how you do it, just do it. It proves you know nothing about your character.

And as someone already said, REO, the Batman player won Civil War.

No need to be condescending.

Besides, Reo won a tournament with Batman. Mr Wayne is definitely legit.

Im not being condescending. How am I being condescending, I am one of the most civilized members on this forum. I treat everyone equally and expect to be treated the same. Do you see these quotes from member back back back low punch "You're from Capcom Unity aren't you?" and "What kind of shit is that?" that is being condescending my friend. Why must members use profane language when having a civilized conversation?

Last edited:
I'm not being condescending, you're being outrageous with your call of nerfs and buffs when you don't know what you're talking about. And in case you don't know, people from Capcom Unity do the exact same thing. Go there now and look at the AE2013 balance threads. People are asking Capcom to give Balrog projectiles, Akuma's Ultra 1 an instant zero frame grab and Zangief an air throw. Kinda like how you're asking for Batman to have better projectiles when he already has a great zoning game.

I'm not being condescending, you're being outrageous with your call of nerfs and buffs when you don't know what you're talking about. And in case you don't know, people from Capcom Unity do the exact same thing. Go there now and look at the AE2013 balance threads. People are asking Capcom to give Balrog projectiles, Akuma's Ultra 1 an instant zero frame grab and Zangief an air throw. Kinda like how you're asking for Batman to have better projectiles when he already has a great zoning game.

Me being outrageous with my nerfs and buffs? That is what this forum is all about, its a fighting game forum and I have a right to state in my honest opinion what I personally feel should be addressed. You are the one being outrageous and taking it to the heart. Its a frikkin video game man calm down. And why are you bringing up Capcom forums. Who cares what they are saying, Capcom forum has no relevancy in this forum dude. This is part of the reason why I don't post very often because people get way to carried away and take everything personal.

And I have a right to state my opinion about your opinion. I'm not getting worked up. I'm only saying your ideas are terrible and I use Capcom Unity as an example it is people like you that makes NRS and other dev teams so quick to pull out the unnecessary nerf gun. And if you don't believe me, go try to main Kano in MK9.

And I have a right to state my opinion about your opinion. I'm not getting worked up. I'm only saying your ideas are terrible and I use Capcom Unity as an example it is people like you that makes NRS and other dev teams so quick to pull out the unnecessary nerf gun. And if you don't believe me, go try to main Kano in MK9.

While artofgarduno is stating his opinion on nerfs and buffs, you on the other hand already are sterotyping and affiliating him from capcom unity just because you don't like his opinion. Thats just rude to be assuming things about others because of your view.

"You're from capcom unity arent you?"

Comments like that makes you a douche. No matter how reasonable you think you sound. Now please try and keep things civilized without throwing your weight around in every single post there is.

I don't need to sugar coat things.

All I am saying is, players need to understand a game before they start demanding balance corrections. Especially in places where they aren't needed. NRS killed MK9's scene when they patched it to high hell. They weren't letting the game evolve, instead they were just trying to hold players' hands the whole way through. Tuck them into bed and whisper "everything will be okay". And that was because people who didn't understand the game were screaming OP left and right.

The same is happening with Injustice now. Because of players like Artofgarduno.

As you can see, I was civil. I explained the Bane thing to him and why Batman didn't need buffs when he first brought it up. Not that I need to explain myself to you.

As I wanted to agree, which not a lot of people are interested, can someone put up the other guides for the remaining 22 characters so everyone won't be complaining everywhere. Although the only time I complain is when I'm outmatched against someone who uses the character I hardly fought against, and I don't even put them down...They kicked my ass, and outmatched me. Simple as that. Practice and find ways to counter their gameplay and strategy.

Batman most definitely does not need a buff. Learn your matchups and, more importantly, learn your characters! From what I've done so far, the best way to learn a matchup is playing on Very Hard. Have patience with your characters, and start developing strats instead of excuses.

As I wanted to agree, which not a lot of people are interested, can someone put up the other guides for the remaining 22 characters so everyone won't be complaining everywhere. Although the only time I complain is when I'm outmatched against someone who uses the character I hardly fought against, and I don't even put them down...They kicked my ass, and outmatched me. Simple as that. Practice and find ways to counter their gameplay and strategy.

I don't want to make another one. But I'd be glad to help with a Bane guide if it were ever created.

Practice and find ways to counter their gameplay and strategy.

Too many players are too lazy for this. Don't want to spend time in the lab.

I don't want to make another one. But I'd be glad to help with a Bane guide if it were ever created.

Too many players are too lazy for this. Don't want to spend time in the lab.

Mostly true on the bottom line. And same as I want others to do it, plus I'll help out whoever's doing the Green Arrow guide.