Votes: 70 84.3%
  • No ... Not at all

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Could just be a another character

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters
Re: NEW Smoke pic??

Stop the insults, please =)

Why the hell does Smoke look like Christopher Walken?

Haha I saw it. I'm not very 'pleased' with the look of smoke, but as long as he gots a Retro ninja costume then im good.

Haha I saw it. I'm not very 'pleased' with the look of smoke, but as long as he gots a Retro ninja costume then im good.

I think it's pretty cool, actually. At first I was a little turned off by the long gray hair... But it works, I guess. It could be worse. He could look like Reptile. lol

Honestly, if this is not a fake/photoshop, this is what i think of it: :puke: , but after all, is just one character out of 25+, and probably has 1 or 2 hidden costumes, so it's nothing to cry or rage about :) .

He seems wierd, but I'll wait for some high quality footage to pass judgement. Besides, he should have an alternate costume.

It baffles me to see that some of you still think he has a fro, after the many posts concluding that he has long hair and thats just the front part. Look at the comparison picture guys, youll get a better idea.

humansmoke.jpg
employees2.jpg
(left side, top screen)

The design doesn't look bad to me, it just looks like a bad mugshot.

humansmoke.jpg
employees2.jpg
(left side, top screen)

The design doesn't look bad to me, it just looks like a bad mugshot.

I think he looks good, would be better to see him move in gameplay before judging fully. I noticed in the right picture that there is a slight mugshot of the top of the head at the centre of the monitor. The hair looks flatter there.

The mask looks fine by me (needs a hole for a smoke :)), but the hair seems not quite right in the picture?
looks tekkish to me (don't know if it's a real word?)

I like grey hair with a character like Dante in combination with his red leather coat, but I think smoke
(with his grey ninja outfit) should have a hood or black dreadlocks to still be in line with sektor and cyrax.

Wait untill you see him in action. He doesn't have the afro hair the select screen makes you think he has.

Have you seen him in combat? If you have, could you say whether or not his hair looks shorter or anything while he's moving? I really don't care, because I think he looks very unique and awesome, but I'm just wondering.