New MW3 trailer

Call of duty died when mw2 lost support from the original guys who was with iw. unless mw3 introduces some crazyness that we have never seen

Another year, another CoD game...

This is one of the reasons why I don't play CoD games because they keep releasing them year after year so it makes it hard to keep up! But that's Activision for ya, they LOVE to milk their franchises for all they are worth. They did it with Tony Hawk and they did it with Guitar Hero. I know they need to make money but I'm just tired of all these half-assed sequels being released on an annual basis!

At least with games like Halo, they get a 2-3 year development time more or less and they are not released annually! I just wish that all those tools would stop plucking down cash for all these games!

Only Sports games should be released annually!

Last edited:
God I miss Tony Hawk Pro Skater :(

Hours upon hours I poured into that series.

Pro Skater 3 is the game that turned me to Xzibit.

Another year, another CoD game...

This is one of the reasons why I don't play CoD games because they keep releasing them year after year so it makes it hard to keep up! But that's Activision for ya, they LOVE to milk their franchises for all they are worth. They did it with Tony Hawk and they did it with Guitar Hero. I know they need to make money but I'm just tired of all these half-assed sequels being released on an annual basis!

At least with games like Halo, they get a 2-3 year development time more or less and they are not released annually! I just wish that all those tools would stop plucking down cash for all these games!

Only Sports games should be released annually!
Yeah you're right, sadly it's true. But hey I'd do the same if I was them, money is money after all, that's all they care. Very very few game developers or publishers care about anything else other than gaining as much money as they can as frequent as they can.

From what I've heard, it is more like CoD4 than MW2, and since I loved CoD4, I'm looking forward to this one. I like the new Survival mode, Spec Ops, and I'm looking forward to the campaign, as well. Multiplayer I don't really care about, but Robert Bowling said the killstreak reward is going to be revamped entirely, so that might get me to that aspect. I agree with others that Battlefield 3 looks like the superior game by far; and I've never even played a Battlefield game before.

Just for God's sake, don't give me another Treyarch CoD (Black Ops is overrated, multiplayer is terrible, campaign is good but way too short, and most of the Zombie maps aren't really good except for Five and Call of the Dead).