Motaro VS. Goro

Whoa! Good explanation, Chief. In short terms, you saying that Motaro can definitely beat the living hell out of Goro in both speed and power, plus cunning moves. Motaro is one of the best, plus he's the only one out of his race that is in the game. Who else of the Centaurs can step up and enter the kombat?

Goro FTW. Goro is the prince of his land and I'm sure they didn't vote on paper, he's one of the strongest of his kind and hell he could tele-stomp motaro and ride that pony all day. Motaro has little arms and little legs, easy to rip off. and hell motaro gets uppercutted to death in MKA (movie) nuff said. :lol:

Gororules said:
Goro FTW. Goro is the prince of his land and I'm sure they didn't vote on paper, he's one of the strongest of his kind and hell he could tele-stomp motaro and ride that pony all day. Motaro has little arms and little legs, easy to rip off. and hell motaro gets uppercutted to death in MKA (movie) nuff said. :lol:

Insert random "MOVIE DOESN'T COUNT OMG YOU NOOB" quote here.

Either way, I like Goro more. Why? Because Motaro got killed by an uppercut in MKA 8)

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
Who else of the Centaurs can step up and enter the kombat?

All of the Centaurians were destroyed. Unless there are a few scattered tribes here and there still on Outworld?

I dunno.

Gororules said:
ride that pony all day.

Giddeeyap Horsy!

ChiefThunder said:
Who else of the Centaurs can step up and enter the kombat?

All of the Centaurians were destroyed. Unless there are a few scattered tribes here and there still on Outworld?

I dunno.

That may be true, but we don't know if either Shao Kahn's or Goro's MKD ending will happen or not. There may be a lot more left to contend.

ChiefThunder said:
I respect your opinion, bro, but don't support it, sorry. Firstly, you state that out of sheer agility and mobility Goro is the winer hands down? it is a well known fact that a quadraped [4 legged animal] is faster and more agile and therefore much more mobile than any biped [2 legged animal] Last time I looked, Goro falls into the latter group. No biped can outrun, or outpace a quadraped, period! Go to the horse stables and line yourself up against a stallion for a race. Who would win? Motaro is half Centaur, and therefore can set a blistering pace both over long distances and very short disctances. Not to mention his instant teleportation

I wasn't talking about how they'd do in a race. If that were the case, yeah, Motaro would win for sure. But anyway, I look at a more humanoid creature (Goro) as being able to move around easier and react quicker than a horse-like creature (Motaro). It's kinda like Goro is King Kong and Motaro is a T-Rex (T-Rex is the shit and probably my favorite creature to have ever existed, but a primate of the same size would be more evolved and able to take him out for sure).

ChiefThunder said:
Next you state that Motaro is too chunky to win a fight against Goro, right? Please define 'Chunky' for me, dude? You mean he's got metal bodyparts or something? Well that makes him more of a mighty adversary I think. In theory cyborgs are far stronger than flesh and blood. The MK games not withstanding in this comparison. I'm talking in real life here.

Too clunky, dude, clunky. Basically, I think his body style makes him too awkward to excel against someone like Goro in hand-to-hand combat. Whoops, I mean kombat. I don't think Motaro is a cyborg, though. He might've had armor or something like that, but I don't recall him being partly made of metal. The games are all we have to go by for comparison and to imagine the way this thing would go in "real life".

ChiefThunder said:
You also state that Goro is the tougher boss. This is all really theoretical when used in a real life scenario, but If you play any Mk that has either of these two creatures in them on the most difficult settings both are challenging. One thing when playing against them is that an experienced player [like you] will know all the patterns of gameplay when fighting them both. Goro is tough, yes. But Motaro is lethal. Motaro can do what no other boss can. Juggle you repeatedly and smash you until you die. Once he has you wheer he wants you, you're stuffed. Sure Kintaro can bounce you on one ore more fireballs, but Motaro can juggle you on 3-4 fireballs then teleport you and catch you then grab and smack the shit out of you.

Once again, you say that Motaro is a pushover. He is becuase we know his fighting paterns and can play defensively alot of the time. he only real time that he is vulnerable to attack is when he's jumping, just a split second after his teleport and of course if he's not blocking.

Eh, Motaro's just easier for me, so that's a big part of what I base my comparisons on. Hell, in UMK3/MKT, all you have to do is continuously use combos that start with a jumping punch or kick to beat him down with any character, so in that game in particular I view him as a pushover. He's harder in MK3, granted, but I regularly have more problems against Goro in MK1/MK4/MKG than Motaro in MK3/UMK3/MKT.

Plus, Goro was undefeated for, like 500 years. That's gotta count for something. :wink:

Poncho said:
Sure Goro was a push-over in MK1
You bet he was man I had a harder time getting a perfect on Johnny Cage >_> Bastard and his projectile XD.

but he's gained experience over MKGOLD and MKD.

That could be argued with XD. He was easier in MK Gold than MK1 I must say. (You could throw him the same as in MKD XD I think he is a little weaker...)
Remember while Motaro has the teleport, Goro has the tele-stomp.

Motaro isn't retarded he'll save the teleport till he TS then teleport behind him and then "Bang" Goro... Loses fatality! XD
Goro's ultimate force projectile and chest pound would be ineffective in this battle.

You forget Motaro could stun him with those red balls they still affect him.
But Goro could stun Motaro with a tremor pound and finish him off with a spinning slaps.
>_> I don't think so the damage would be a little less and why would Motaro let him get close? Teleport then balls... Goro is held at a distance...

Goro is also a prince,much smarter,and great military strategist.

Motaro was lead of Shao Khan's army enough said while Goro was stuck with wimpy Shang Tsung >_> If it was that way Goro would be with Shao Kahn and Motaro with Shang Tsung XD.
Also since Sheeva killed Motaro I'm guessing Goro could beat him since Sheeva is just an assasin and wouldn't be able to Goro.

She sneak attacked him >_> So what? If Goro wasn't able to defend himself when she surprise attack him she would murder him. >_> That point isn't validxD.

Also Deathcore :

It's kinda like Goro is King Kong and Motaro is a T-Rex (T-Rex is the shit and probably my favorite creature to have ever existed, but a primate of the same size would be more evolved and able to take him out for sure).

>_> T-Rex is on two legs I think you mean a Triceratops, or (insert four legged dino here) as Motaro because you said a four legged creature Vs. A two legged one (King Kong would be more four legged thus Goro=T-Rex and Motaro=King Kong ?_? What? XD.

But really can you prove it other than movies and the such? I'm sure both could end up killing each other in the process.

I don't think Motaro is a cyborg, though. He might've had armor or something like that, but I don't recall him being partly made of metal. The games are all we have to go by for comparison and to imagine the way this thing would go in "real life".

I think he means Motaro's tail... (It looks like it is made of metal or something of the sort... ?_? Don't ask me.)

pheonix said:
It's kinda like Goro is King Kong and Motaro is a T-Rex (T-Rex is the shit and probably my favorite creature to have ever existed, but a primate of the same size would be more evolved and able to take him out for sure).

>_> T-Rex is on two legs I think you mean a Triceratops, or (insert four legged dino here) as Motaro because you said a four legged creature Vs. A two legged one (King Kong would be more four legged thus Goro=T-Rex and Motaro=King Kong ?_? What? XD.

But really can you prove it other than movies and the such? I'm sure both could end up killing each other in the process.

That's why I used the phrase "it's kinda like". I know my dinosaurs, I was just referencing the movie King Kong for something to compare this bout to. The comparison is that King Kong and Goro are humanoid and more evolved, mobile and agile than T-Rex and Motaro (in my opinion anyway).

And no, of course I can't prove it. Who the hell can? We're talking about fictional creatures from video games and movies here.

And no, of course I can't prove it. Who the hell can? We're talking about fictional creatures from video games and movies here.

XD. [goes back in time machine] (5 minutes later) [returns with monkey paw] >_> Never mind XD. But the point is the T-Rex still "could win" we can't be sure if King Kong was real he would be as "smart, reflexive, etc." as the movies, and games would have us believe. XD Calm down man no need to go berserk LVL. 18 on me XD.

Yes I get it but aren't they both sort of slow and "chunky" sure Motaro is a little more slower but really only in that category is where I was coming from.

I say we talk more in the category of Sheeva Vs. Goro: That is easy:

-Sheeva would give Goro BTZ and then when he wasn't suspecting it kill him XD. [J/K]

I don't see how we can decide who would win I know flip a coin XD.

You got me lost on the comparison of Motaro and Goro with other animals. :? As for the balls for Motaro Chief, I think he does, but it is located where the end of his tail is. You're right about can't get him with Johnny Cage's Split Punch. Did they do the pain when Goro gets hit by it?

pheonix said:
But the point is the T-Rex still "could win" we can't be sure if King Kong was real he would be as "smart, reflexive, etc." as the movies, and games would have us believe.

I was just using that movie as an example since there's absolutely nothing we can compare this to in real life. We're all arguing what would happen between two characters that don't exist in the real world, so saying what you think would happen "in real life" doesn't prove much more than my King Kong analogy.

pheonix said:
XD Calm down man no need to go berserk LVL. 18 on me XD.

I'm perfectly calm, dude. Using the word "hell" doesn't say anything about
how angry I am-- I swear all the fucking time no matter my mood.

pheonix said:
Yes I get it but aren't they both sort of slow and "chunky" sure Motaro is a little more slower but really only in that category is where I was coming from.

*sigh* Like I said before, the word was "clunky", not "chunky". I blame Chief for that.

But yeah, they're both pretty slow anyway.

You got me lost on the comparison of Motaro and Goro with other animals.

Just forget it. Pretend I never compared them to anything.

God damn it, I never even wanted to argue about this topic. Frankly it's a pretty stupid thing to argue about, if you ask me, and I don't really even care who would win in a fight. The only reason I continued with this thread was to explain myself. Damn you Chief, this is all your fault! A hex on you! A hex!

Ok! Thanks for your part of the explanation of Motaro and Goro towards my response :) I have an idea for this thread. Goro played by DeathcoreRyknow versus Motaro played by ChiefThunder to determine who is superior and a better fighter. Don't worry about it. That's my imagination and point of view of you two having a quick skirmish. Wonder of both Motaro and Goro will ever team up for once!

Ok! Thanks for your part of the explanation of Motaro and Goro towards my response :) I have an idea for this thread. Goro played by DeathcoreRyknow versus Motaro played by ChiefThunder to determine who is superior and a better fighter. Don't worry about it. That's my imagination and point of view of you two having a quick skirmish. Wonder of both Motaro and Goro will ever team up for once!

Again in English please? :?

DeathcoreRyknow wrote:
I'm perfectly calm, dude. Using the word "hell" doesn't say anything about
how angry I am-- I swear all the !@#$ time no matter my mood.

It seemed like you were almost like a goblin berserker for a minute though XD. Tis sort of hard to tell moods overe the interenet.

Again in English please?

Let me interpret...

Ok! Thanks for your part of the explanation of Motaro and Goro towards my response I have an idea for this thread.

Thanks to us, and that he has an idea XD.

Goro played by DeathcoreRyknow versus Motaro played by ChiefThunder to determine who is superior and a better fighter. Don't worry about it. That's my imagination and point of view of you two having a quick skirmish.

Goro=Deathcore

Motaro=ChiefThunder...

VS each other... He is just imagining what it would be like since because of the big "debate/deal" XD.

(Also note: He means forget it, he is just imagining the idea...)

Wonder of both Motaro and Goro will ever team up for once!

>_> Centurian/Minotaur with Shokan=BAD idea... Unless he means CT and Deathcore team up then XD that is funny.

I would have to go with Motaro over Goro

Sheeva over Goro too...just because she's got a nice rack
:twisted:

ChiefThunder said:
KiraXX said:
I would have to go with Motaro over Goro

Yay!

KiraXX said:
Sheeva over Goro too...just because she's got a nice rack
:twisted:

Double yay!

A good rack is never over looked in my opinion.

mmmm mk women...

Goro would just stare and then get stomped on...you know you would too

especially if you were Shokan

KiraXX said:
mmmm mk women...

Goro would just stare and then get stomped on...you know you would too

especially if you were Shokan

I suppose Sheeva would be attractive to her own kind? But the thought of a 4 armed female beastial personage coming at me would scare me shitless, literally. At the other end of the spectrum, 4 arms equals 4 times the pleasure or 4 times the pain. But what ever the scenario in her case, it's probabaly 50/50 when mating season is open :lol:

Much like Klingon sex. They beat the crap out of eachother to get off!

Someone mentioned that if Goro was was stronger that he'd be general instead of Motaro and Motaro would be with Shang Tsung. Let us not forget that when Shao Kahn appointed Motaro general, it was right before they invaded outworld, when Goro was presumed dead. So Goro would destroy Motaro in a fight with his surperior techinical skills.