Mortal Kombat: Legacy 2 comes out Q2 2013

kadell

Read

According to this, it's suppose to be released during the second quarter of 2013. Whats your thoughts?

According to this, it's suppose to be released during the second quarter of 2013. Whats your thoughts?

Q3 Season 3? Haha. Cannot wait.

I'm so used to the movies. Don't know if I'll be able to adapt to Liu Kang teaming up with Shang Tsung

Couldn't read the article since I don't use Pinterest.

Anyways, Q2 of 2013 would = a timeline between April and June of 2013, and seeing as June has 3 days left in it, and we don't have any release date news, I don't think it's possible.
Maybe they meant Q3 or Q4 2013.
Q3 = July - September
Q4 = October - December

I just posted on the other thread. It's releasing in September. Mortalkombatonline was my source. It's obviously already too late for a Q2 release.

The definitions of Quarters is different at many other places.
Q1 - April, May, and June
Q2 - July, August, and September
Q3 - October, November, December
Q4 - January, February, and March

I always go by the one you posted araknyd but some people use this one as well. I think they do this one by "season"

as january/feb/march is still considered like winter, aka the end of the cycle. while spring is the start.

I've never heard of the quarters being seasonal. Doesn't really make sense to me, but pretty much everyone including the actors thought it was going to to be released in the spring. WB pushed it back to the fall. It's probably a last minute conversion to 3D from the trailer Kevin was talking about.