Mortal Kombat 9 Costumes You Want To See Come Up

This is referring to the ps vita version but we all know that it will probably come to consoles (fingers crossed >.<) but what costumes would you want to see? There have all ready been 6 costumes released and there are 10 left.
I would want to see Cyber Smoke be a costume for Smoke obviously!

EDIT: I messed up where this thread goes >.< sorry...

Last edited:
Lucky Vita! :mad:

but if I had one, I would like to see Sub zero's MK:Deception costume. It was my favorite out off all his designs.

The reason why companies hold back stuff like this is so they can re-release a version later with it, to promote sales for it. They want people to buy Vitas, and MK for it. So they added the exclusive content to encourage people to get it. I highly doubt that the console version will get any of it.

F*** the company for not adding content on the consoles!

Anyways, I'd love to see MK3 Sonya and MKSM Kitana.

The reason why companies hold back stuff like this is so they can re-release a version later with it, to promote sales for it. They want people to buy Vitas, and MK for it. So they added the exclusive content to encourage people to get it. I highly doubt that the console version will get any of it.

That actually makes sense :shock:

How about if you buy the Vita game... your console version can get updated. If you don't buy the VIta game... it doesn't get updated.

Even though we'll probably never see it, I'd like to see:

- Sonya's UMK3
- All the UMK3 masked ninjas on the PSVita.
- Mileena's MK II on the PSVita.
- Kano's MK 1 costume
- Raiden's MK 1 costume

I'm hoping that after 3 to 6 months NRS would release the Vita costumes to PSN and XBLA, but I'm not holding my breath for it. :(

Tsung's Mk 2 kostume
Kano's MK1 or MK2
Sonya MK1
Johnny Cage MK1

Also I don't think in this case holding back would do much more than piss some fans off. I don't see someone buying MK vita for just the extra costumes. If you are going to buy a handheld you buy the PS Vita and a great mortal kombat game you can take with you. Simple as that.

They would make more profit if they released them on DLC for the consoles. Costumes are not going to persuade whether or not you buy it on a handheld. Question is, would komplete buyers get it for free. After all, it is called komplete.

Who knows?

Tsung's Mk 2 kostume
Kano's MK1 or MK2
Sonya MK1
Johnny Cage MK1

Also I don't think in this case holding back would do much more than piss some fans off. I don't see someone buying MK vita for just the extra costumes. If you are going to buy a handheld you buy the PS Vita and a great mortal kombat game you can take with you. Simple as that.

They would make more profit if they released them on DLC for the consoles. Costumes are not going to persuade whether or not you buy it on a handheld. Question is, would komplete buyers get it for free. After all, it is called komplete.

Who knows?

There are people who bought copies of the game from all of the possible retailers to get all of the costumes, don't underestimate the stupidity of people nowadays. Also the costumes aren't the only bonus that Vita users will have. After seeing the trailer more MK on Vita and playing some games on my friend's Vita I'm seriously thinking about getting it. There are more games I'd play, but I'd be getting it initially for MK.