MKX DLC - Is it enough? (DLC/Costume Spoilers)

Li Mei? Really? Out of all the possible candidates that many really want to see return, Li Mei is the best rumored DLC character? Really?

I sorta like Li Mei, but she is definitely not a character I would completely expect to see a potential character for DLC.

I agree on Li Mei.
That said, these were also my exact feelings towards MK9 Kenshi, too, until I played as him and was like "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"
NRS made me a believer that they can turn any character into a great character, with the proper revamp.

Tanya wouldn't exactly be my choice over someone else like Fujin, either, but will try her out and see for myself.
(I'm not trying to knock on you if you like Tanya, btw, just sayin.')

NRS made me a believer that they can turn any character into a great character, with the proper revamp.

I was thinking of that myself that NRS can, and can be good at revamping characters. Though to add my opinion I don't know about them giving some characters a second chance.

I was thinking of that myself that NRS can, and can be good at revamping characters. Though to add my opinion I don't know about them giving some characters a second chance.

Why not?
I think ANY character that people previously thought of as "terrible" can be made likable.
Even those haters that are shitting on Tremor can end up liking him, if he's badass enough in MKX, which I think he will be.

I agree on Li Mei.
That said, these were also my exact feelings towards MK9 Kenshi, too, until I played as him and was like "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"

Tanya wouldn't exactly be my choice over someone else like Fujin, either, but will try her out and see for myself.
(I'm not trying to knock on you if you like Tanya, btw, just sayin.')

After seeing an abundance of awesomeness with each character for X, I am not going to deny that any character they choose to make for DLC will be the same.

However, I feel like another should be DLC. I don't feel for Li Mei being one when I can think of a few that would be better. Of course, that's just me though.

Oh no man, this would be horrendous, I love both characters but I prefer to have only one of them rather than the 2 mashed together in some lame tag team shit.

I even prefer them not to be released than having that.

Two reasons why you dont have to worry about this: There is no tag team functionality in MKX, and Smoke is not a cyber ninja in the new timeline.

With Tremor and Tanya, it is safe to say that any players in the story mode will not be future DLC...since they already worked on those characters to be NPC, it would be weird if they upgraded them to be playable. Also Kung Jin has the exact same helmet as Havik, so that decreases his chances imo. So far, I think these are out for future DLC: Baraka, Smoke, Sindel, Kabal, Nightwolf, Stryker, Rain, Fujin & Havik.

Wierd? No it would be smart since they already have models made for them especially fujin n havik which have been highly requested by fans. I just hope we dont get anymore guest. 2 is more than enough.

I'm very bored about Ermac outfits. They're almost the same thing from MK9 (both of them). They should have worked him much more.

i disagree. The hoodie with the exposed mouth looks pretty amazing. And i dont like the exposure with his face. His alt is OK but i wish they would had kept the hoodie or completely wrapped his face. And im really hoping pharaoh costume looks cool. [MENTION=12697]vetalfox[/MENTION] but Li Mei punches involve her levitating toward the opponent.

I think that there should be more on DLC,like for instance it should be more of the classic Mortal Kombat characters on DLC as well as classic skins/alternate costumes

I would love to see DLC stages with the DLC characters. Like Camp Crystal Lake for Jason and a jungle stage for Predator etc.

Just wondered if it would upset the fans of the cyber ninjas or would they be ok with it. would they be happy if one return and not the other, do they go together like scorpion and subzero and need to be released together? I assume there's not enough room to add both cycber ninjas(along with Fujin,another female DLC ect), so would he satisfy the cyber fans if he had all they move in his variations and they were left out?

Mortal-Kombat-X-Predator-DLC.jpg

Think of the possibilities, I totally forgot the scary glowing eyes Predator showed when he came out of invincibility.

Speaking of dlc not sure if any has seen this yet(apparently legit) , but damn pretty much 2 weeks for each pack release? Almost 2 months for Tanya and klassic Liu Kang.. was expecting it to be available day 1

Injustice did release characters months after the game dropped ,but at least the trailers where spaced out. The Mkx trailer made it seem like everything would be available when I ordered it

Attachments

• 2015-03-31-19-30-45.jpg
    2015-03-31-19-30-45.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 17