MK Weird

The 7th Number

This is the post you can post all the odd questions that you wonder.

- How come Goro has 4 breast muscles, yet Sheeva has only 2?

- How come Reptile can do the invisible move, when it should be Chameleon that should have the move. Chameleons are the animals that change color to "disappear" into the background.

- How is Chameleon a human, he should be part of reptiles race.

I thought i had more but i cant remember them now.

This is gonna be a fun topic. A Chameleon is a Lizard as well as a Reptile.

How come Goro can't get nut punched in the games? Yet in the Mk movie Cage did just that on him.

Sheeva is queer, that's why, man. And they're called Pectorals on the male Shokans. Lol. Here's one, dude. What the hell happened to Kai? Look at him in MK4, then cpmpare him to his MKA look?

I'll think up lots more and add them later.

K I have a question

How will they resolve Shujinko's combo's as they are all stolen from Kung Lao's in DA

Does the Armageddon in the title hint that the earthrealm is in for it (hypothetical)

how'd bo ai cho get so fat?
how come zombie liu's head isn't leaning on the side, like Nearly Headless Nick has his?
WHYDON'T PEOPLE GET A concussion when cyrax or sektor jump kicks them in the skull?
how could sweat fly out of the back of my head when people punch me?
how does guys like kahn or rayden run and stretch their legs so easily? don't they get weighed down?
how the hell was meat made?!?!!?!@!?
does sub zero have an actual name?
how do Mk people just pull off people's heads one-handed?
why does shujinko say all of his thoughts he's thinking aloud?
why do shujinko and taven talk to theirselves?

satinsoven said:
how'd bo ai cho get so fat?
From drinking piss [booze] all of the time.

satinsoven said:
how come zombie liu's head isn't leaning on the side, like Nearly Headless Nick has his?
Who's Headless Nick?
Who the hell is Headless Nick, dude?

satinsoven said:
WHYDON'T PEOPLE GET A concussion when cyrax or sektor jump kicks them in the skull?
The same can be said when Kahn hits anybody with his hammer. What about when a player gets finished off with a fatality? They are back for the next fight. How is that even possible? Lol.

satinsoven said:
how could sweat fly out of the back of my head when people punch me?
People punch you?

satinsoven said:
how does guys like kahn or rayden run and stretch their legs so easily? don't they get weighed down?
Why would they?

satinsoven said:
how the hell was meat made?!?!!?!@!?
Sausage Grinder

satinsoven said:
does sub zero have an actual name?
No.

satinsoven said:
how do Mk people just pull off people's heads one-handed?
Because they can.

satinsoven said:
why does shujinko say all of his thoughts he's thinking aloud?
Dunno. don't really care. Lol

satinsoven said:
why do shujinko and taven talk to theirselves?
No idea. Does it really matter?:mrgreen:

The 7th Number said:
If Mileena is half Tarkatan, then why doesnt she have blades on her arms like Baraka?
That's a good one actually, man.

But she is only half Tarkatan. She's a Clone as well. I guess they don't clone people like they used to?

Why is Kintaro so skinny compared to his MK2 look?

How come in Deception, you can go to the Chaos realm, punch Mokap in the balls, then take the quickest route through the Nexus to the Law realm only to find Mokap has beaten you there?

How can you dodge Raiden's lightning when it travels at the speed of light?

How could Frost be the wife or mother though, she didn't appear untill MKDA. By then there were already 3 Sub-Zero's (i think)

If Cage is human, and just a jerkish movie actor, how can he do shadow moves?

In Deception young Shujinko is trained by Master Bo Rai'cho. After you beat the game Shujinko is a dumb old fool with gray hair, how come Bo Rai'cho hasnt aged at all?

Now i know there was some age altering liquid Shujinko went in, but that only made him a little bit older. I think most of his time was spent with Nightwolf.

b/c bo rai cho is from outworld, who live for ages.

also, why do people explode when you kick or punch them too much?
and why does liu kang have6 arms, 3 pelvisies and 2 skulls?