Look what Ed Boon said.. Please explain this to me..

tremor_209

I found this tweet from him..

noobde noobde
One reason our designers wanted the tournament sticks with the klassic layout was cuz of the re-release of MK1,2,3!

Did he say "re-release"? xD!!!!!!!

The news about this has also been on the front page of this very website for 5 days.

I know, but I was curious about it. I am curious if this collection is the HD collection or just a normal version. That's why I posted this so someone can explain it to me..

I know, but I was curious about it. I am curious if this collection is the HD collection or just a normal version. That's why I posted this so someone can explain it to me..

No, this will be the original games. As far as anyone knows, there is not going to be any HD collection.

What? You went here before? Then of you did. You're a friend of mine now. :D

Yeah I went all over the Philippines close to 2 years ago, I was travelling with my friends family, his mother is from Davao. I've been wanting to return ever since. Seeing a massive Mortal Kombat dragon symbol painted on the side of a Jeepney was definetly a highlight of my trip lol.

Yeah I went all over the Philippines close to 2 years ago, I was travelling with my friends family, his mother is from Davao. I've been wanting to return ever since. Seeing a massive Mortal Kombat dragon symbol painted on the side of a Jeepney was definetly a highlight of my trip lol.

yeah! I saw a lot of jeepneys here having MK logo. BTW. where in Davao your friend is living?

yeah! I saw a lot of jeepneys here having MK logo. BTW. where in Davao your friend is living?

His mother was born there, but she spent more of her life in Visayas before coming here to Australia. I was only in Davao for a day unfortunately, can't remember the name of the places we went or where they lived in Davao as we seemed to be catching planes to new islands everyday. I spent most my time in Visayas and Boracay.

His mother was born there, but she spent more of her life in Visayas before coming here to Australia. I was only in Davao for a day unfortunately, can't remember the name of the places we went or where they lived in Davao as we seemed to be catching planes to new islands everyday. I spent most my time in Visayas and Boracay.

Oh okay! BTW do you have an FB account?