Location of Sindel's Ring?

Dang bro... hmm... I vaguely remember something from another NPC that tells you to talk to Kitana or something like that... can't remember though. Talk with other people around Edenia. See if that triggers it. Sorry man...

There is another place in Edenia that Kitana can be found. This location is where she tells you about the ring. Don't know the exact coordinates but its by one of the fountain structures. I believe its far away from the city in which Sindel was held captive. I'll find out.
In other news, the exact location of Ashrah's sword is Netherrealm F-8.

If you haven't already, you can find Kitana in Edenia C-4. She will task you with finding Sindel's ring. Now, if only we knew where that was. Hmm.

To find the pie to poison the guards, go to South Edenia which is B-8 and find a woman in front of her house. There, she will give you Edenian Pie.

And go up to the B1 bridge to where you give one of the soldiers the pie.

I went to the fisherman and his wife in EarthRealm C-3 near the ocean shore. How would I buy it from him? He would have to have the ring in that fish.

twistedsymphony said:
try just punching him and see if he drops the fish... that's how a few other sub-quests have worked...

I tried that and he keeps saying "you embarrass me in front of my wife". Might have something to do with Raiden's Bo Staff. I don't know. But I'll try. If not, hell. Gotta think of something else. :eek:

isaacr said:
I keep reading Sindel's Ring is in Edenia/H-3 behind the rock. ANyone confirm that? I can't.

I keep hearing that too. I've also heard that there's quite possibly a time limit on how long you have to find the ring. The people who've said they had it have also said they basically went right to that spot after they got the quest. So I dunno. I've gone to that spot too and haven't seen anything.

I think I know what to do

Don't collect Raiden's Bo Staff or the White Lotus headband just yet. Start a new mission if you have to. You'll eventually see the ring evenutally in Edenia if you don't have those items. Kitana will give you a new task to acquire a sword.

El Chupacabra said:
To get the Ring you have to have the White Lotus headband.
I don't remember having any headband when I found that ring.

It sounds like you folks are looking too hard. I wasn't paying much attention and I already got pissed off at the konquest and ignored all the quests.. But I just fell upon the ring.

twistedsymphony said:
how about telling us where you happened upon it :wink:

If you are referring to the ring, it's been posted 10x - Location is H-3 Edenia. If you are referring to the headband then it's in the Kung Lao/Raiden Post.

twistedsymphony said:
how about telling us where you happened upon it :wink:
Sorry man. If I would've known some dudes had trouble finding it, I would've written it down. It was just... There. It didn't even look like it was deeply hidden anywhere.

Oh! I get it now. Since Kitana tells you to hurry up to find the ring, you have to be in that spot really fast before it disappears.

I finally got it. The secret is to hurry up to that spot and get it. I have every task done in Edenia. Any more after that?