Leaked Bios?!?! (Possible Spoilers)

I suspect that the Kitana we've been seeing is her alt and she's going to be a revenant until the very end when she and the others finally get freed by Raiden, Cassie & her friends.

Oh I really hope not but nonetheless, I'm still playing as her.
[MENTION=4765]jdnice11[/MENTION]: Now you understand me. :)

I suspect that the Kitana we've been seeing is her alt and she's going to be a revenant until the very end when she and the others finally get freed by Raiden, Cassie & her friends.
No, revenant costumes will be alts; it would look weird with half the roster being zombified by default. Besides, we've already seen Kitana's primary costume on the roster select screen.

He debunked a 'leak' from GameFAQs, but the URL has since been deleted on that site, so I am not sure whether it was the bios posted here, or the giant roster 'leak' featuring Balor and Havik. Hopefully both are false, though...

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/577274495083270144

Ah, yeah no that was the Balor one. I remember clicking that actual link on twitter to see what it was.

These particular bios are still up in the air but I would like them to be BS and for us to get more characters.

Ah, yeah no that was the Balor one. I remember clicking that actual link on twitter to see what it was.

These particular bios are still up in the air but I would like them to be BS and for us to get more characters.

Oh so these ones have not been debunked yet? I never saw this 'balor' leak, but makes no difference now.

Someone should twitter Boon these Bios and see if he flat out denies them.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/71414883

However, im still not gonna flat out deny these bios, some of the stories seem plausible to me.

He's probably already been linked to them, but I dunno. The thing is, if they're made up then he'll swiftly say so (as with the Balor leak) but if they're genuine leaks then presumably he just won't bother replying at all (which may already be the case).

Yea thats what im thinking too...
He's been so quick to debunk the others, But the leaked roster thats been true so far, and these bios(which match the chars on that leaked roster) have yet to have any word on their validity from Boon...

So who knows...these could indeed be it.

Yea thats what im thinking too...
He's been so quick to debunk the others, But the leaked roster thats been true so far, and these bios(which match the chars on that leaked roster) have yet to have any word on their validity from Boon...

So who knows...these could indeed be it.

I'm pretty sure Ed is aware of these by now and he has yet to debunk them, so these bios might actually be legit :)

Guys, they're made up as can be. You don't need Ed Boon to deconfirm. They're bogus.

You guys are just so damn hungry for a leak, you'll believe anything looks even one percent POSSIBLY real. All of these rosters have the same safe picks on them so you can't gauge it one way or another. It is obvious characters like Jacqui, Takeda, and Erron Black were going to be in the game. Ed has said it is about generations. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Now, if the leaks had some random ass character (say, Chameleon or Darrius) in them, it would be harder to say if it were true or not because their inclusion isn't expected right off the bat. You guys need to relax with the "leaks," they're BS.