KP2 gameplay in next week confirmed on Boon`s Twitter

I really hope for the UMK3 outfit for Kitana and Mileena. Also, I hope for the MK4 and/or Deception outfit for Tanya!!!

My biggest concern still is whether KP2 will be available on PC or not. The Steam logo is missing from KP2 trailer and knowing WB's recent troubles on PC and the mixed reviews on Steam I wouldn't be surprised if WB decided to stop supporting the platform.

On the other hand, we all know how greedy WB is, so that could still be a factor to make more profit from DLC. But until I see the Steam logo in the next trailer or KP2 on the MKX Steam page, I have my doubts about it. I should've bought a PS4 for this game...

I know that Sub-Zero doesn't need anymore costumes but I beg you Ed, please give me 1 more unmasked Sub-Zero costume. PLEASE!

I'm not happy that I need to fight online for the revenant costume of Kitana and play the MKX app to get her classic outfit!!!!

That's why I need that UMK3 outfit to be purchasable online. My house does not have good internet so I always need to go to my aunt's to buy online and my time is limited in my aunts place. Playing online is time consuming and I still have to pay extra for PS4 to even be able to fight online.... I'm not really satisfied with costumes Kitana has right now in my MKX.

I'm not happy that I need to fight online for the revenant costume of Kitana and play the MKX app to get her classic outfit!!!!

That's why I need that UMK3 outfit to be purchasable online. My house does not have good internet so I always need to go to my aunt's to buy online and my time is limited in my aunts place. Playing online is time consuming and I still have to pay extra for PS4 to even be able to fight online.... I'm not really satisfied with costumes Kitana has right now in my MKX.

I don't know if it still works, but if you still haven't got the MK2 costume for Kitana and Mileena, i could send you my WB account. It used to work...

I don't know if it still works, but if you still haven't got the MK2 costume for Kitana and Mileena, i could send you my WB account. It used to work...

Thank you SO MUCH that would be nice but I will not have any internet access because the room where I place my PS4 in my aunt's house is occupied with visitors. I'd probably be able to check it out later on in February or any time around that time.

Basically with me, I'm definitely not up to date with who is the winning faction nor the Living Towers. :(

I would laugh so hard if Triborg was half baked, and he had some generic variationless moves, and one or two variation oriented moves :D

I.E his variationless base would be smoke, and sektor and cyrax variations would just add like a grenade or simple rocket projectile.

The possibilities of screwing him up are huge :D

Forgive me my salt but WB/NRS duo dissapointed me in so many ways with this game, that saltiness is all i have left in my heart ;___;

I expect that there will be a few moves in common that they all share, probably the Teleport and 1 or 2 other moves.
I'd be really shocked if none of them shared common moves and were actually 3 entirely separate characters in 1 slot.

Even when we know it's going to be The Pit, a stage we've seen countless of times, aka playing it safe to make more koins?

Yeah, because (A) MKX is severely lacking in stages compared to MK9, (B) I'm wondering if they're going for an MK9 type of look (MK1 / MKII hybrid) or more of an MK1 / Shaolin Monks look with just updated visuals, and (C) there's a part of me hopes that there is a stage brutality included.

My guess for (B) is MK1 / Shaolin Monks updated version, given that all of the original 7 got Klassic costumes in some form or another in MKX.
My guess for (C) that NRS will just do an MK1 redesign (aka MK1 HD Pit) and call it a day.

I hope to see a new revision for it, along with a Pit Brutality (ala the MKX Kove).

Last edited:
I also don't think we'll get more than 1 stage, although I also wish we got more than 1.
The Prison Stage (MK4) or The Slaughterhouse (Deception) with Brutality would be my 2 most wanted DLC stages.