Klassic Fatality Pack 3 and 4 could still happen.

nightbreed_16

The reason why I am posting this is people on youtube saw at one time Mileena had four spots in her coding for her fatalities which she may get another Klassic one. So what are your thoughts on who may get one or who is going to get a second Klassic Fatality ? My guesses is Quan Chi's Neck Stretch or Leg Beatdown again. Tanya's Neck Breaker or Kiss of Death. Kenshi's Telekinesis Lift where the opponent is ripped in half in the air. Ermac's Tele Slam fatality from Deception. Mileena's dagger Fatality or her Nail Spitter Fatality. Jax's Giant Stomp Or his Head Bash or Scissor Arms. Cyrax's Helicopter or Self Destruct. Smoke's Blow up the world Fatality Sektor's Flamethrower Fatality Cyber Sub-Zero could have Sub-Zero's Klassic uppercut onto an ice spike Fatality Or The Shatter Fatality where he freezes the Opponent and they fall and shatter. Either one could have this Human or Cyber. Reptiles Eat Fatality where he only leaves the legs Or His Face Chew from MK4. Raiden's Supershocker Fatality is a must or his Super Uppercut Fatality. Scorpions Hand From Hell Fatality. Shinnok's Hand Clap Fatality from Mk4. Sonya's Blue Energy Kiss of Death Fatality. Liu Kang's Dragon or his wheel house Kick into an uppercut from Mk2 or His throw toss fireball from MK4. Johnny Cage could have his Torso Rip Fatality from MK2 and Mk4. Kung Lao could have his Klassic Hat throw Fatality that cuts the body into three parts. Bo Rai Cho could have his Farting Flamethrower. Kitana's Kiss of Death from MK2. For Kano I prefer his skeleton rip or his eye laser but I would be okay with his heart rip. I want to hear from you about yours. Note : I have edited since I put this up.

Last edited:
The only Trilogy characters that don't have a Klassic Fatality in MKX are Ermac, Kano and Liu Kang, and possibly Sektor, Smoke and Cyrax (Tri-Borg), although technically Tri-Borg has Sektor's Kompactor in the new Fatality.

The only Trilogy characters that don't have a Klassic Fatality in MKX are Ermac, Kano and Liu Kang, and possibly Sektor, Smoke and Cyrax (Tri-Borg), although technically Tri-Borg has Sektor's Kompactor in the new Fatality.
Yeah Death Machine totally crushed any idea to bring the trash compactor back.

on one of the fatality packs, forgot which one, it shows a pic of kano doing his heart rip. i figure that could allude to future packs.

Fatality Pack 3:
Kano's Heart Rip
Liu Kang's Dragon Morph
Ermac's Tele-Slam
Raiden's God Uppercut

Fatality Pack 4:
Tanya's Thigh Rip
Kenshi's MKDA Fatality
Quan Chi's Leg Beat
Reptile's Face Chew

Honorable Mentions (Because these characters already have a classic fatality.):
Kitana's Kiss of Death
Johnny Cage's Torso Rip
Jax's Head Smash
Kung Lao's Buzzsaw

-Quan Chi's Leg Rip (without the head burst)
-Raiden's Electric Uppercut (With the Bones though, lol)
-Kano's Heart Rip (wtf was it shown on FP2?)
-Tanya's Kiss of Death
-Ermac Teleslam
-Kenshi Stretch Fatality
-Reptile Invisible Fatality (From MK2)
-Lui Kang's MKSM Fatality (Either BBBU+1 or BUUF+1)

Well it looks like Sektor's Flamethrower is just going to be his brutality. All hopes of it being his klassic fatality is gone.

If they were going to put a klassic fatality in for Liu Kang, I'd think that his MKII Dragon would be better.

Raiden's MK4 Electrocution / MKII Shocker already seems to be in via his Super Shocker Brutality.
It's even called Super "Shocker."
IMO, his SNES MK1 Fatality where he turns the opponent to ash with the skull landing on top could be better done in MKX, or as previously mentioned his MKII uppercut Fatality.

Ermac could get his Tele-Slam.

Quan Chi could get his Leg Beat-down.

Kano's Heart Rip was given to Kotal Kahn, and he does it so much better, imo, with him squeezing the blood into his face.
Kano also has a better version of his Eye Laser Fatality in MKX than what he had in MK3, so I dunno.

on one of the fatality packs, forgot which one, it shows a pic of kano doing his heart rip. i figure that could allude to future packs.

It isn't his Heart rip, it's just his EX Choke. You can see he's holding up Sub with a knife and is about to punch him in the face

Here are all the chatacters (no DLC) who doesn't have dlc fatalities:
kqSWVN6.jpg

Based on this thread http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/33017-PS4-Character-Usage-Updates
next Fatalities pack (if ever made) should be Fatalities for Liu Kang (MK2 Dragon), Raiden (MK2 electrocution to death), Ermac (UMK3 tekelinetic explosion) and Kenshi (MKD tekelitetic explosion). Or Reptile (MK2 tongue) can replace Kenshi, since some fans will cry about Kenshi not being klassic enough.

Instead of 4th classic fatality pack i prefer New Fatalities pack (for newcomers, so they will have similar treatment)
Takeda, Cassie, Kung Jin, Erron Black

Here are all the chatacters (no DLC) who doesn't have dlc fatalities:
kqSWVN6.jpg

Based on this thread http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/33017-PS4-Character-Usage-Updates
next Fatalities pack (if ever made) should be Fatalities for Liu Kang (MK2 Dragon), Raiden (MK2 electrocution to death), Ermac (UMK3 tekelinetic explosion) and Kenshi (MKD tekelitetic explosion). Or Reptile (MK2 tongue) can replace Kenshi, since some fans will cry about Kenshi not being klassic enough.

Instead of 4th classic fatality pack i prefer New Fatalities pack (for newcomers, so they will have similar treatment)
Takeda, Cassie, Kung Jin, Erron Black

While I agree with you about preferring newer characters to get extra Fatalities, the OP made the thread to discuss if "Klassic Fatality Pack 3 and 4 could still happen," and if we did get another Klassic Fatality pack, which characters would have them.

The reason why I am posting this is people on youtube saw at one time Mileena had four spots in her coding for her fatalities which she may get another Klassic one. So what are your thoughts on who may get one or who is going to get a second Klassic Fatality ?

IMO, Raiden's "Bug Eyes" Fatality seems to be a take on his MK1 Fatality.
Reptile also has his Acid Bath / Head Eat Fatality in MKX. In fact, it's even called Acid Bath in MKX.
I think that Sonya definitely needed her Kiss Of Death or some other Fatality, as I don't really care for her 2 drone fatalities.
I was also 1 of the first people to state that Scorpion and Sub-Zero didn't really need the Toasty and Spine Rip in MK, YET AGAIN.

If they wanted to since they already have an animation for it. Kano could have his Skeleton Rip Fatality. Liu Kang could have his Arcade Fatality. I just hope we get more Klassic Fatalities.