Klassic Fatalities MK9

oleg.dobrynin

I bought the Klassic Skins pack a while ago and I want to get/use the classic fatalities too, but I'm really confused about these. I've seen in a lot of places with a lot of different info and decided that the peeps at TRMK could help me the best. So, does the purchase of the Klassic Skins pack entitle you to use the classic fatalities? Do you just select the character and input the specific buttons for the classic fatality once you're prompted to Finish the opponent? For example, if I was Reptile and I beat an opponent, would I have to be in the classic costume to do the classic fatality? Do I just need to hit the correct buttons since I have the Klassic Skins pack? HALP PLZ FOR 9001 REP! :stupido3:

Unlock it by playing with MK1 Reptile, after that you can pick any costume you want and still do the fatality

Just a "heads up" Ermac doesn't have a klassic fatality.
And as Immortal Reaver said, you can do these in any costume.
Just as soon as it says "finish him" input it and there ya go.

Just a "heads up" Ermac doesn't have a klassic fatality.

Are you saying that because all the other Klassic Skins characters do? I thought it was just Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Reptile

Thanks everyone! I'm stupid because I asked the question before I tried out any other advice so I would've figured it out on my own. What can I say? I'm Russian -__-

Are you saying that because all the other Klassic Skins characters do? I thought it was just Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Reptile

Thanks everyone! I'm stupid because I asked the question before I tried out any other advice so I would've figured it out on my own. What can I say? I'm Russian -__-

They're the only three to have a klassic fatality.

Scorpion should have also had in his flaming hand from hell fatality.
reptile could also have his acid puke or face chew fatality.
And sub zero could have had his deep freeze and uppercut or ice grenade fatality.
Ermac could have had his telekinetic slam explosion fatality.
Smokes invisible possession fatality from trilogy and umk3.
Cyrax helicopter fatality or self destruct but his parts would somehow reattach brining him back to life leaving only the victim dead.
Sektors compactor crush fatality.
Sonyas fireball fatality or bubble crush.
Kitanas kiss of death.
Mileena's man eater.
Kung Laos spin fatality.
Kanos eye laser or skeleton rip.
Kabals head inflation.
Raydens exploding shock.
Shang Tsung's soul stealer.
Mileena's nail spitter.
Shao Kahns double hammer bash from trilogy n64 version.
Barakas blade lift impale or chest stab from mk vs dc universe but more bloody and graphic.
Goros dragon fangs.
Jades staff shake.
Jaxs gantlet stomp or arm blades.
Johnny Cages forceful shadow kick from snes version of mk 1, torso kick from n64 version of trilogy or exploding back breaker from ps1 version of trilogy.
Kenshi's telekinetic contortion from deadly alliance.
Nightwolf's lightning summon.
Noob Saibots teleport slam Explosion or shadow spin.
Quan Chips fatality steal except he could copy and use any of there fatalities at random instead of just there second one or a more graphic version of his neck stretch showing internal damage.
Rains when lightning strikes fatality.
Liu Kangs arcade drop fatality.
Strykers explosives fatality except instead of jumping away and plugging his ears he steps back and takes out a detonator and presses a button to destroy his victim.

Sorry I meant giant stomp not gauntlet

Oh forgot one Sheevas head pound and Sindel's hair spin because she already has two scream fatalities

PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON, THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
And sub zero could have had his deep freeze and uppercut or ice grenade fatality.
Cyrax helicopter fatality or self destruct but his parts would somehow reattach brining him back to life leaving only the victim dead.
Kitanas kiss of death.
Mileena's man eater.
Kung Laos spin fatality.
Kabals head inflation.
Raydens exploding shock.
Mileena's nail spitter.
Barakas blade lift impale or chest stab from mk vs dc universe but more bloody and graphic.
Goros dragon fangs.
Jades staff shake.
Johnny Cages forceful shadow kick from snes version of mk 1, torso kick from n64 version of trilogy or exploding back breaker from ps1 version of trilogy.
Quan Chips fatality steal except he could copy and use any of there fatalities at random instead of just there second one or a more graphic version of his neck stretch showing internal damage.
Strykers explosives fatality except instead of jumping away and plugging his ears he steps back and takes out a detonator and presses a button to destroy his victim.

Oh forgot one Sheevas head pound and Sindel's hair spin because she already has two scream fatalities

I don't care to ever see the Arcade drop Fatality

Kitanas kiss of death.
Mileena's man eater.
Kung Laos spin fatality.
Kabals head inflation.
Raydens exploding shock.
Mileena's nail spitter.
Goros dragon fangs.
Jades staff shake.

You forgot the best klassic fatality of all time "scary face"
0804.kabalface.jpg