Jade is NOT black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to say this one last time and hopefully it will get across.

I made the thread because I always see this and I wanted to make a good discussion out of it and hear people's thoughts on it. I am not angry. I am not upset in any way possible. I wanted a good discussion. That is all. It just happened to come up the other day so I wanted to share my thoughts on it and hear other peoples'.

Guys, look at MK 2. The GIF from the game is right there. She has light skin. It darkened from there but it is still the same Jade. She wouldn't start off as white and suddenly be a black woman. They probably saw her as too much like Kitana and Mileena so they changed her up a bit. Why? That is something you'll have to ask Boon yourself because I don't know exactly what he wanted to accomplish but the only reason I see it happening is just so she would be different from the other two girls instead of having the generic all white female ninja cast that MK 2 had. They wanted to make Jade unique so they did what they thought would improve her character.

I proved her wrong about Storm because she WAS wrong. Ever read my pet peeves post? I hate it when people try to prove you wrong with inaccurate information so I kindly let her know what the actual facts were.

I am not upset in any way possible.

Clearly, when you use language like "twat" to describe another person, with an overall hostile tone, and went as far as emailing her to settle an argument, it's easy to make that ... mistake. I guess I should've paid better attention to your first post where you explained why you exactly did that with a censored word :D

Upset isn't the word hear. When I said lighten up, I meant to take online arguments lightly, that's all.

yeah twat isnt exactly a compliment but that all depends on the mentality of the person too;)

btw briefly off topic Umon Daisuke, you're last name of the nickname ive seen a fair bit in Anime's, you get that from there?

Umon Daisuke said:
Clearly, when you use language like "twat" to describe another person, with an overall hostile tone, and went as far as emailing her to settle an argument, it's easy to make that ... mistake. I guess I should've paid better attention to your first post where you explained why you exactly did that with a censored word :D

Upset isn't the word hear. When I said lighten up, I meant to take online arguments lightly, that's all.

You can't tell a persons' tone from text on a screen silly.

I said twat because that is just the way I talk. I don't mean it in an angry, harsh way. It's kinda my way of saying "foolish person".

It wasn't really an argument but more of a debate. I just wanted to inform her of her mistake because she believed something that was false. ^_^

oh i read your pet peeves post, and you sounded HELLA mad! and jade could have darkened cause of lack of sunlight(due to hiding)
-stain

Jade, gotcha :D

Zen, Umon Daisuke (or just Daisuke aka Duke Fleed) was the pilot of Grendizer, a 1975 anime series.

satinsoven said:
jade could have darkened cause of lack of sunlight(due to hiding)
-stain

LOL! Good one.

arg, i keep getting it all mixed up :mad:
your skin gets pale when your skin hasn't seen many sunlight, which jade hadn't cuz she'd been lying in the shadows....
then the rest is gloop.

maybe Jade imports fake tanning lotion from earthrealm:p

Umon Daisuke: Grendizer? never heard of it. got a website link u could pm me with. i do like the older anime as well. granted animation isnt as lush as it is now but that doesnt matter.

and of course you'll find wandering shao kahn warriors which u can make sick with dodgy pies, multiple jades at various points at the same time and of course my favourite people poofing in and out at seemingly retarded locations:p

ZenJiriki said:
and of course you'll find wandering shao kahn warriors which u can make sick with dodgy pies, multiple jades at various points at the same time and of course my favourite people poofing in and out at seemingly retarded locations:p
Yeah, I heard that :mrgreen:

But what I want to know is does Kitana sunbake topless on an Edenian beach? Using her huge fans as shade-brellas :mrgreen:

i think she's mixed. just look. she has big lips(part black). the tan & long hair (maybe native) maybe not but she must be mixed

Status
Not open for further replies.