Is this Khrome?

Is this Khrome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd get grey. Chrome is a more shiny, silvery metallic colour, because that is what chrome is.
And no, it's not just in "the pc world".
go open photoshop and desaturate a rainbow, document your findings in a thesis and then post to boon@nrs.com. chrome is there. it worked with tremor, it should work with chrome.

and yes it is just pc world

chrome for mk 2017

that makes us equal then since you have no sense of humor or intelligence

since we got another vote for chrome here's more reasons why it should be added
a) ever seen terminator 2? the liquid man (chrome) could do some wicked shit with his arms and face. imagine that in mk. they can also add terminator as dlc guest character and when he does a fatality arnold will say his astalavista line.
b) i dunno chrome is just too good not to be added in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
3/10

seen you posting it before, and isn't relevant

checkmate

more reasons why chrome should be added and why chrome is the best ninja of all ninjas:
Chromium is a chemical element with symbol Cr and atomic number 24. It is the first element in Group 6. It is a steely-grey, lustrous, hard and brittle metal[3] which takes a high polish, resists tarnishing, and has a high melting point. The name of the element is derived from the Greek word χρῶμα, chrōma, meaning color,[4] because many of the compounds are intensely colored.

simply terrific. gotta make it viral. #chromelifematters. anyone who disagrees below and still taking this bait is an autist who belongs in a social anxiety web forum.

Last edited:
Fixed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

RBwGIvl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.