Is there a list of towers we've had so far?

mandead

I just did the Pain of Syed and Scorpion towers and got the sets for them. I also have the Reptile set, which is the last character tower I remember doing. I didn't do the good guys and bad guys towers (the grouped ones) but I don't think they had sets anyway. I did The Impossible tower a few weeks ago.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a list of all the towers we've had so far? I'm just curious to know if I've missed any that have kombat kard sets for them.

Thanks.

Game Towers:
MK1
MKII
MK3
MK4
MK9
Shaolin Monks

Holiday Towers:
4th of July

Character Towers:
Cassie
Kitana
Kotal Kahn
Reptile
Goro
Scorpion
Mileena
Predator
Jason
Tanya
Tremor

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. Appreciated.

I'll have to double-check Kitana, but I definitely have all the rest.

Game Towers:
MK1
MKII
MK3
MK4
MK9
Shaolin Monks

Holiday Towers:
4th of July

Character Towers:
Cassie
Kitana
Kotal Kahn
Reptile
Goro
Scorpion
Mileena
Predator
Jason
Tanya
Tremor
Add "The Impossible" and "Fire and Ice" to that list as special dailys that guve kard sets.
Edit: "Pain of the Syed" needs to be added too. I would never have known about it if op didnt mention it.
Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They did a SM tower, but none for MKDA? A MKDA tower could have been like this:

1. Kitana
2. Kung Lao
3. Scorpion
4. Sub-Zero
5. Johnny Cage
6. Sonya
7. Reptile
8. Raiden
9. Kenshi
10. Quan Chi

A Deception Tower would be like this...

1. Kenshi
2. Kitana
3. Liu Kang
4. Jax
5. Raiden
6. Scorpion
7. Sub-Zero
8. Mileena
9. Tanya
10. Goro

While MK11 will almost be out (even when Injustice 2 is already released), I hope NRS will give an MK11 TOWER!!! That tower should hint who will be present in the next game whether characters will be playable or not. Just as long as they will be in the MK11 story mode. In the tower, it should show who is alive from the MKX story mode and comics!

Here is how I'd want it to go from top being last fights to the bottom being the first fights.

- Dark Raiden
** Blue Steel costume Sub-Zero but all black while using no variation, hinting Noob Saibot's return.
- Dark Emperor Liu Kang
** Klassic (MK2) costume Kitana but green and black while using the Mournful Variation, hinting Jade's return.
- Dark Empress Kitana
* Revenant Sindel
- Revenant Kung Lao
* Rain
- Tanya
- Goro
- Tremor
- Scorpion
- Ermac
- D'Vorah
- Kotal Kahn
- Kenshi
- Sub-Zero
- Kano
- Sonya
- Johnny Cage
- Jax
- Ferra/Torr
- Erron Black
- Kung Jin
- Takeda
- Cassie Cage
- Jacqui Briggs
- Reptile
- Others who have survived MKX (story mode and comics) and who might also be DLC in the future of MKX.

* = Characters who are currently NPCs who can be fought in the MKX story mode.
** = Secret fights that can be unlocked when certain conditions are met. (Meeting certain conditions while fighting Dark Empress Kitana will allow the player to fight against Klassic Kitana afterwards and the same can be done when fighting against Liu Kang so the player can fight against Cold Steel Sub-Zero afterwards.)

I just want to make it clear that this MK11 tower should be in MKX before MK11 comes out. It doesn't necessarily mean that the characters in the tower will be totally present nor playable in MK11 but the characters in the tower are characters who are all playable in MKX (or at least fight able with their own movesets) and who have survived the MKX story and comics (or the whereabouts of certain characters, such as Noob, are currently considered "unknown" and not "deceased"). I added the hints for Jade and Noob Saibot because Kitana can fight like Jade and Noob Saibot was the original Sub-Zero before. I was thinking of adding Goro as Sheeva but it would not workout at all. Lol ;)

Anyone under Scorpion can be in any order.

I hope NRS does do this, especially about hinting the return of Jade. :)

Last edited:
Playable Corrupted Shinnok tower would be cool. Ed Boon said in the past that he likes to have the bosses playable to a certain degree like with the playable Goro tower in MK9.

A Deception Tower would be like this...

1. Kenshi
2. Kitana
3. Liu Kang
4. Jax
5. Raiden
6. Scorpion
7. Sub-Zero
8. Mileena
9. Tanya
10. Goro
You can pretty much do the same with Deadly Alliance :

1.Kano
2.Johnny Cage
3.Sonya
4.Kenshi
5.Jax/Reptile
6.Kitana
7.Kung Lao
8.Sub Zero
9.Scorpion
10.Quan Chi/Raiden

You can pretty much do the same with Deadly Alliance :

1. Kano
2. Johnny Cage
3. Sonya
4. Kenshi
5. Jax
6. Reptile
7. Kitana
8. Kung Lao
9. Sub Zero
10. Scorpion
11. Quan Chi
12. Raiden

FIXED! No need to limit it to 10 matches. ;)

Also, I really hope for an MK11 tower for MKX before the release of MK11.