Injustice Tier list by REO and Brady

Power Girl would might be A at most in my opinion. If they do J'onn right, he'll be like B+-A- at best.

Zatanna in my prediction will either be A+ or B.

Immortal Reaver

Actually MM might be really good. Look at this powers...

Superhuman strength, speed, senses, intelligence, and endurance
Skilled detective and hand-to-hand combatant
Shapeshifting
Invulnerability
Vortex breath
Telekinesis
Invisibility
Intangibility
Longevity
Healing factor
Flight
Telepathy
Martian vision
Heat generation

Actually MM might be really good. Look at this powers...

Superhuman strength, speed, senses, intelligence, and endurance
Skilled detective and hand-to-hand combatant
Shapeshifting
Invulnerability
Vortex breath
Telekinesis
Invisibility
Intangibility
Longevity
Healing factor
Flight
Telepathy
Martian vision
Heat generation

Based on what you got down, I think NRS will be using mainly his telekinesis, shapeshifting, invisibility, and hand-to-hand combat for his combos and specials. His trait ability will be his intangibility (All attacks will bypass him for 5 seconds, but he can't damage his opponents while in said form).

Immortal Reaver

Well something to consider as far as how strong he might be... he's third in command in the justice league, right under Superman and Batman. Maybe his trait could be shape-shifting like Shang Tsung? He can even turn into a dragon. He can also read minds, maybe they could do something with that. But I think something with shape-shifting is most likely.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
That'd be hilarious if he had a mind read move that put the opponent's inputs on the screen like practice mode.

Immortal Reaver

MM's specials could be like...

Invisibility
Martian Vision
Mind Control - It could be something like Quan Chi's in MK9. Or maybe like a mix between that and Rain's bubble. You could take control of them and make them come to you or make them go farther so you can keep them away.
Air Dash

Oh yeah. How could I forget that air dashing is perfect for him, since he can fly. I like the shapeshifting one better, but the form is random. And also, his intangible can be used as a defensive special.