Injustice IOS thoughts and more!

USSCrazybat

Ok, so as some of you may already know, Injustice for iOS has been released. It's very much in the vein of AC Lockdown, but with more of an actual fighter feel, or at least so it seems. It features a sort of card system - you assemble a team of three characters, and can use them all in a fight, tagging them in and out. A meter system is also employed wherein you can utilise the actual super of your character - mostly identical to the console version. All in all, the gameplay looks rather meh - I just skipped over a large portion of the actual gameplay, but there is, as the title promised, more to this thread.

Apparently, you can unlock various skins via this app, which is for some reason free - not that I'm complaining. Now, the wording of how this works is a little awkward - the layout even more so - but basically, what they're saying is that by performing actions in the iOS version you unlock skins in the console version. Here's where it gets awkward - the skin unlocks are listed under iOS unlocks - ergo do an action in the console version to unlock for the iOS version. Nevertheless, here are the listed skins and their requirements - be they either in the iOS or console.

Skin Unlocks

Arkham Harley - Complete the Girl Power challenge in the console version
New 52 Green Lantern - Sign up for a WBID
Batman Beyond (squee) - Complete the MET all transitions online in the console version
Knightfall Bane - Complete 50 random challenges in the console version
Prison Superman - Complete the Story Mode in the console version
New 52 Flash - Complete Speed Run in the console version

Also listed below these unlocks are items like "Green Lantern's Power Battery" and "Oracle" which I belive are buffs or equipment for iOS characters.

The items listed for Console Unlocks are backgrounds and icons - which I believe are for your playertag/signature/whatever you call the thing that pops up at the bottom when you kill a guy in COD glimpsed in the KOTH preview in the Demo End trailer.

One more thing - when you win fights in the iOS version you earn currency of a sort - which you can buy new items and characters with - including alternate skin versions. What's most interesting is that the Catwoman, Nightwing and Bane alts are marked "Regime" while alternates like Lex Luthor and Green Arrow are marked Insurgency - this could be just simple mislabelling - but personally I can't see how Nightwing and Catwoman could turn on Bats. Anyway, we'll wait and see.

At the time of writing this, I'm pretty tired, so forgive me if I make any mistakes.

Last edited:
You get these alts on Xbox and PS3 and Wii U by unlocking them on IoS.

qy67is.png

From PhDRocketRacoon717

so we must have ​it to Windows 8, WinPhone and Andriod and not only to the bad IOS.

Seriously, when I saw the App and heard about the unlockables, I thought awesome! Then I try to download it and my IPhone is too old to play it :( Stupid gyroscope lol.

Hopefully they'll give us another way to unlock the alts or play the app.

I hope not, that would suck.

It'd be weird too since in a way they're pretty much offering them all for free with this App lol. Then again, if paying for them was the only way to download them then its better then not having them at all.

the main game or only on IOS?.... do you need the IOS game to unlock her in the consol game?

Mind. Blown.

Looks like my boyfriends iPhone is going to be mine.

How do you sync them up though?
How do you get them unlock in both of them?

No you unlock stuff on the console by doing challenges in the iOS and you unlock things on the iOS by completing challenges on the console version
it is bad way to do it when you only make it to one platform!
please make it to Windows 8 app store or Windowsphone 8 :)

I should have new52 Green Lantern and Knightfall Bane unlocked already but it's not showing me that I have.

Anyone else having that problem???

I'm pretty interested how well this syncs across with the console version but regardless, I'm extremely pleased they did do an Arkham City Harley.

I should have new52 Green Lantern and Knightfall Bane unlocked already but it's not showing me that I have.

Anyone else having that problem???

You're definitely not alone with the Knightfall Bane :cry: I hope it prompts me to rate it again soon!

NerdyJordy,

do you have a check mark next to the New 52s Green Lantern costume? (you have to win a bonus fight which is have a fight with three random opponents)