How many hours do you think you will actually play the game?

Killer Ryno

How many hours do you think you will put into the game as opposed to all the time you spent checking news on it and watching gameplay vids of it and talking about it on the forums?

I think ill get a little over 2000 hours in it :p that is if mk10 hasnt come out by then, but idk how much time i spend checking on it, probably i spend about 30 minutes - 2 hours a day on trmk. How about you guys?

The game comes out on a day that I don't have class which is Tuesday, so I'll be playing it all day on release. The week AFTER release I finish school and I'll be enlisting in the Marines. I'm going to try and enjoy my last few months as much as I can because once I'm gone I'll be busy for months.

If it's as good as I hope, I'll be playing it for at least a couple years.

It's hard to say though, because in reality it could end up failing. I thought I was going to play MK:A for a long time to come but I got bored of it after a couple months.

I am going to play it for 2-8 hours a day.

I would too but my first semester of sophmore year i got horrible grades (like 1.0 GPA :( ) so if i wanna be a surgeon like i dream of, im gonna have to get like a 4.3 GPA (I have two AP classes) but during the summer? holy shit, ill probably play, 10-14 hours a day? ;)

MK comes out the week I've got finals, so I'm basically gonna get home on April 21, where the game will be waiting for me, and spending the next two or three days doing very little else.

After that I'll play as much as I want.

MK comes out the week I've got finals, so I'm basically gonna get home on April 21, where the game will be waiting for me, and spending the next two or three days doing very little else.

After that I'll play as much as I want.

Aaahh, the waiting... ;)
Just hear this: I'm on vacation for the entire week when the game will drop, and I'm gonna put at least three hours a day into it.
There will be no girlfriend, no family, no friends, only MK madness!!!

I would too but my first semester of sophmore year i got horrible grades (like 1.0 GPA :( ) so if i wanna be a surgeon like i dream of, im gonna have to get like a 4.3 GPA (I have two AP classes) but during the summer? holy shit, ill probably play, 10-14 hours a day? ;)

Dont feel bad man, Im kinda in the same boat as you regarding university:(
As for the amount of time Im gnna play, its basically gnna be any chance I get!!!!!!!
But if I had to pick an actual number, I'd say maybe 10-18 hours a week

As many as I can log until the next MK comes out. Then depending on how good the next one is maybe even more.

Keep on topic, please. Use the chat if you want to talk about school/track/etc.

~Thanks =)

Im a huge fan of MK VS DC although it was a set back comparing with the little brothers of the MK serie.
I Still playing it every day! LIU KANG! I already played about 29000 fights. The next MK i will play 1 month whitout going outside with friends (about 6-8 hours a day). After that we will see... Add me on my PSN: the-killah-boss
Thx for reading;)