How do you feel now about CSZ...

KiShiDo

Posting my lil bro's topic from MKO here... the mods hasn't allowed him to make an account here or better he had already one as LK-52O but it was closed cuz they thought it is a second account of mine -.-

I know most of the hardcore Sub fans still will dislike him, but what about the rest... After playing the game... How do you feel.

I seriously love him. His move set is better than human Subs and he is faster. And the story is way better when you see it in person.

But seeing his strange ending... i think he has no future, even if I would love to see him canon in the future as well.

But I think he will be a non canon bonus DLC character.

For this game.... he is my main with the human version as his tag partner.

Hes got both Cyrax and Sub Zero's special moves with an addition of Dive Kick. His Dive Kick can be used to zone in and apply pressure. Sometimes it crosses up and you end up at the other side for a quick uppercut/sweep or combo. Very useful tool.
Despite the horrible Tier list from the guide, I believe he will be up there.

Hes one of my favs, still cant decide who to main.

Cyb Zero is my favorite character. He's so much fun to play as, and has a multitude of great moves. I get the hate on his character (who is still Sub Zero, no? Just a cyborg. Same guy.), but I wish he'd stay this way.

I don't think I'll be playing as him. I don't like any of his fatalities very much. His first woul'dve been awesome if he didn't suicide with the victim. His second one could've been way better.

am i the only one who thinks thats accurate

Tier list can change a year after a game has been out. One discovered setup/combo can totally change the tier list. Its way too early to be announcing Tier list. Even MvC3 doesnt even have a definitive tier list yet.

I don't think I'll be playing as him. I don't like any of his fatalities very much. His first woul'dve been awesome if he didn't suicide with the victim. His second one could've been way better.

I agree his fatalities really seem bland and stale. But I do think his x-ray is really cool one of the best in the game imo. I'm going to be my own judge when it comes to the character tier. I'll believe it when I test them out myself.

I actually like him better than human Sub-Zero. Maybe if he returns in the next MK he can be half human half cyborg ala Cyrax in the Xbox/PS2 games.

I agree I was surprised by how much funner he is to play than human sub. they slowed sub zero down some from the demo. I love csz down kick like kung laos its awesome. Hes just all around funner and easier to string combos together with. Hope they keep him around for MK10.

You dont even want to see it, its useless and inaccurate.
http://shoryuken.com/content/mk9-fatality-lives-television-spot-strategy-guide-tier-list-4275/
Read the comments for peoples opinion, which is right about strat guides having tier lists before the game even being out to public.

I think it is pretty accurate. Tier list is made by Prima. Also on another site, Hadoken.net, they also mentioned tier characters. The reviewer said that shang tsung, ermac, and nightwolf in his opinion belong in top tier while CSZ and sheeva belong in low tier. And he emphasized that CSZ is the worst. Because it is from a different source, there is crediblility to these tier lists. Of course there eventually will be changes made to the tier after a few months.

I think it is pretty accurate. Tier list is made by Prima. Also on another site, Hadoken.net, they also mentioned tier characters. The reviewer said that shang tsung, ermac, and nightwolf in his opinion belong in top tier while CSZ and sheeva belong in low tier. And he emphasized that CSZ is the worst. Because it is from a different source, there is crediblility to these tier lists. Of course there eventually will be changes made to the tier after a few months.

A tier list being made even before hitting the street date is not even logical. It takes MONTHS of dissecting each characters potential before even trying to match them up by win-odds. The tier list you saw on hadoken.net is most likely the same list thats floating around the web made by prima.

Reviewers are different from pro players. I doubt you will see reviewers connecting 1 frame links in a combo. Also, nice way to contradict yourself. If the list is so accurate then why would it change few months after? You basically are agreeing with me that the list will change a few months later due to the fact that people will learn more about the characters. You cant formulate a tier list without knowing the characters potential 100%

Even MvC3 does NOT have a definite Tier list and its been out LONGER than MK9. MK9 literally just hit the streets, that list is a joke. Let me ask you this, do you even know how long it took for the first SF4 to have a tier list? Not SSF4, the first iteration of SF4.

Two websites having tier list posted as news does not give credibility. You have to understand how fighting games work before even making such an assumption, it takes months to come up with a solid tier list.

Ok, here's a question. For those of you who have seen his awesome new armor/suit in his ending, is there ANY way to unlock that?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus laoreet, elit nec imperdiet ultrices, ligula enim venenatis eros, non maximus est mauris sit amet tellus. Sed ultricies risus tristique convallis elementum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet auctor lacus, a consequat neque. Aliquam non nunc finibus, posuere dui non, fermentum purus. Morbi condimentum sem eu magna varius tincidunt. Nam a quam enim. Sed non purus a purus dignissim ultricies id ac libero. Aliquam id risus ornare eros auctor vehicula. Suspendisse vitae augue enim. Nam tincidunt malesuada risus et consequat.

Last edited: