Guest Characters, who do we want?

Who else

• Jason

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Voldemort (included for another option, don't hate)

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Jigsaw

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
u better know who he is

Yes lol I never played KI, but I know who he is, he would be cool in MK, with a darker look, like this:

fulgore-s.gif

funny how Fulgore came before Sektor and Cyrax

and I really really want him as DLC, I actually might want him over Robo Smoke, Fulgore's that awesome

i want microsoft to stop ****ing up rare and do it if not fulgore jago orchid someone i mean they ruined rare stop production of conker 2 and perfect dark 2

akuma-wow.gif

now my other pic will be akuma. why? well... #1 the only street fighter i can see in a mk game #2 we would finaly see him kill with the rageing demon #3 he will be pushed beyond his sf limits

i want microsoft to stop ****ing up rare and do it if not fulgore jago orchid someone i mean they ruined rare stop production of conker 2 and perfect dark 2

pretty much everyone of the original Rare team has gone, most are microsoft employees now. Sure the Xbox Conker and Banjo werent that great, but they were better than nothing as they still had some real rare designers working on them. But now they are gone forever. only greedy microsoft whores work at rare now, which Is why they will only make Kinect sports games and why Killer Instict 3 will never see the light of day.

I wouldnt mind NRS buying the rights to the KI characters, as they would save them and finally give us a sequal.

pretty much everyone of the original Rare team has gone, most are microsoft employees now. Sure the Xbox Conker and Banjo werent that great, but they were better than nothing as they still had some real rare designers working on them. But now they are gone forever. only greedy microsoft whores work at rare now, which Is why they will only make Kinect sports games and why Killer Instict 3 will never see the light of day.

I wouldnt mind NRS buying the rights to the KI characters, as they would save them and finally give us a sequal.
fun fact rare's contact with microsoft ends in 2012 :D hint hint

I hate fenix, not a real character at all. A steroid using football blayer that acts like he has a stick up his ass all the time.

I can see why he's commonly requested as he is just another kratos, except microsofts version

sooo my pics are fulgore and akuma :D problem? now... on to rare honestly they need go back to nintendo with the wii u coming out and crap it would be perfect timing it would also bring hope to ki3 and one day i will finish my game wish list KI3 bushido blade and a crono game are the only one's left on the list

sooo my pics are fulgore and akuma :D problem? now... on to rare honestly they need go back to nintendo with the wii u coming out and crap it would be perfect timing it would also bring hope to ki3 and one day i will finish my game wish list KI3 bushido blade and a crono game are the only one's left on the list

no, them being on with Nintendo again could possibly be worse than them with Microsoft. Keep in mind, Nintendo isnt the good people they once were when Rare used to be with them in the 90's.

Nintendo would use them for their shitty gimicks just like Microsoft used them for their Kinect games.I dont understand why people think they will automaticly be back to their old good selves if nintedo owned them, as nintendo isnt like they used to be themselves

Rare doesnt need anyone owning them. They just need the creative minds of the old games to once again return

i agree 100% but idk how good rare would do on there own how would they do with WB ? hand over KI to NRS make new conker battletoads ect