Gamma is to Low (Game are to Dark)

Oh ok now did you say that MK2 sound track is not the same one from the Arcade version? I went to Youtube to see how to fight the hidden characters in MK2 and it sounds to me that that sound track from the Arcade sounds different then the sound track from MK2 in our MKAK i could be wrong but i have to check to find out myself. The Goros lair soundtrack from MK1 we know still needs to be fixed though i have to check up on the Goros lair sound track from MK2 in the AK to see if its the same from the Arcade version.

It wouldn't surprise me mk2 sounds are mix and mess right now :/

It wouldn't surprise me mk2 sounds are mix and mess right now :/
Are all of them messed up?
What about MK2 Goros Lair Sound track is it the same as the Arcade version or is that messed up too? For some reason it seems that in this MKAK for MK2 the only way to fight in goros lair is to fight one of the hidden characters so i have to get to the ? On Arcade in order to compare the Goros lair soundtrack from MK2 with the Arcade version :/

The MK2 soundtrack in this collection isn't any different from the arcade version (it was recorded directly from it, actually), so I'm not sure how you got that impression by doing comparisons on Youtube.

The issue with the music is how it gets played back; it's totally ****ed up during the MK2 intro, but the track itself hasn't been changed. The Goro's Lair music (from MK2) is also the same, as well as the fact that you can only fight on that stage against the hidden characters (that's why it says you're being transported back to Earthrealm to battle an undiscovered fighter from MK1; every other stage in the game is from Outworld).

MK1 is the only game in this collection that actually had some of the audio replaced by recordings that weren't from the original arcade hardware. Here's a post that explains the sound issues in this collection more thoroughly:

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/26328-Why-MKAK-s-Sound-Is-quot-Off-quot

The MK2 soundtrack in this collection isn't any different from the arcade version (it was recorded directly from it, actually), so I'm not sure how you got that impression by doing comparisons on Youtube.

The issue with the music is how it gets played back; it's totally ****ed up during the MK2 intro, but the track itself hasn't been changed. The Goro's Lair music (from MK2) is also the same, as well as the fact that you can only fight on that stage against the hidden characters (that's why it says you're being transported back to Earthrealm to battle an undiscovered fighter from MK1; every other stage in the game is from Outworld).

MK1 is the only game in this collection that actually had some of the audio replaced by recordings that weren't from the original arcade hardware. Here's a post that explains the sound issues in this collection more thoroughly:

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/26328-Why-MKAK-s-Sound-Is-quot-Off-quot

Thanks for clearing that for me ;)