GameStop: Mortal Kombat Widget

Oh thanks.
They doesn't finish the game yet and they're already working on Dlc.
LOL! Stupid marketing.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but other ninjas are getting retro kostumes as well, not sure about fatality yet. The scorpion, sub zero and reptile are only pre order bonuses right now (probably DLC later along the line) but if you get the special editions, you get another ninja costume that comes in those editions. The thing is, we dont know which ninja it is, we know its not gonna be the original 3 though.

Lets just ****ing hope Ed Boon actually releases DLC this time. He screwed us over with MK vs DC.... If he does it again, I will harm a baby.

Lets just ****ing hope Ed Boon actually releases DLC this time. He screwed us over with MK vs DC.... If he does it again, I will harm a baby.

To be fair that wasnt his fault, you can blame that on Midway not having the resources to make it happen.

LOL, yeah but like eclipso said, it wasnt Boons fault, they did have DLC planned but Midways hope of MK Vs. DC saving their asses from bankruptcy backfired and there goes DLC. I think the Quan Chi inclusion in this game is to make up for the fact that they were supposed to release him as DLC for MK Vs. DC but never did.

LOL, yeah but like eclipso said, it wasnt Boons fault, they did have DLC planned but Midways hope of MK Vs. DC saving their asses from bankruptcy backfired and there goes DLC. I think the Quan Chi inclusion in this game is to make up for the fact that they were supposed to release him as DLC for MK Vs. DC but never did.

Fine, lets hope Ed Boon doesn't run his mouth under uncertainty.

Ok so I just got done watching the fatality video. Like someone else said, the code was given via email. I actually prefer this fatality over the first one. Thats just me though.
I also want to point out Scorpions damaged face mask and how you can see his skeleton underneath. Now I know we've seen this in MKvsDC but this is 10x better.
This leg slice video is most likely the final version of it. The only thing different about it from what everyone else has seen is that they added a shot of the neck slice part from a different angle.

168288_152807734772205_100001289374603_317478_2327857_n.jpg

im loving the damage on his face

Last edited:
Ok so I just got done watching the fatality video. Like someone else said, the code was given via email. I actually prefer this fatality over the first one. Thats just me though.
I also want to point out Scorpions damaged face mask and how you can see his skeleton underneath. Now I know we've seen this in MKvsDC but this is 10x better.
This leg slice video is most likely the final version of it. The only thing different about it from what everyone else has seen is that they added a shot of the neck slice part from a different angle.

I was wondering...if the leg slice fatality is Scorps first one, then is his second one the waist slice, neck slice, kick and then cutting the head in half while its in the air? This is by far one of the best fatalities so far, and I would imagine his 3rd one is classic "Toasty" fire GStop bonus.

I was wondering...if the leg slice fatality is Scorps first one, then is his second one the waist slice, neck slice, kick and then cutting the head in half while its in the air? This is by far one of the best fatalities so far, and I would imagine his 3rd one is classic "Toasty" fire GStop bonus.

well technically the one they showed at e3 would be his first and the leg slice is the 2nd one, since we're all going by the order in which they are released. but yeah your right, toasty is number 3

Presumably (or hopefully) one of those fatalities will be axed by the time the game comes out. I can't see them giving Scorpion such similar fatalities when he has so many options for disposing of opponents.

168288_152807734772205_100001289374603_317478_2327857_n.jpg

im loving the damage on his face

My only problem is that shouldnt Scorpions eye socket be hallow instead of just being covered like this
images

My only problem is that shouldnt Scorpions eye socket be hallow instead of just being covered like this
images

Yeah, they need to fix the eye socket. That's a problem.

While we're on the whole skeleton face... Let me ask something. What's the deal with Scorpion and the whole skull thing? One second he has skin on his face, the next he's ripping off his mask to reveal his skull. Is the skin just part of his mask? And wouldn't that make his arm skin fake as well?

I never understood how this worked.

Scorpion is a specter so he is already dead his hole skin is his costume thats why if you played Mk vs Dc when you see his battle damage you could see inside his chest his spine his skull face his hands all bones so basically he is a skeleton and the skin is Scorpions costume!

you know what? EVERY thing I said about the fatalities is obviously confirmed now....THEY ****ING SUCK! every one told me to shut up and that the game wasnt comple yet.....well....ok 4 months away from release, and the preorder bonus vids are showing content that is EXACTLY the same as e3...NOTHIN changed or added....which means hector lied...and what we have seen from the get go is what we get....boring uninspired shit.... typical of the mk team though...they half ass every thing

you know what? EVERY thing I said about the fatalities is obviously confirmed now....THEY ****ING SUCK! every one told me to shut up and that the game wasnt comple yet.....well....ok 4 months away from release, and the preorder bonus vids are showing content that is EXACTLY the same as e3...NOTHIN changed or added....which means hector lied...and what we have seen from the get go is what we get....boring uninspired shit.... typical of the mk team though...they half ass every thing

I agree in part: MK team WAS ridicoulus. Now he's working for Warner Bros... something changed. Perhaps.

nah belive me, what were seeing is it hey....

and I bet you , this scorpion dlc fatalitiy will just be the same as it is in MKVDC , no real thought or use of the skeleton they have modeled...no burnt to the bones...nothing....it will be the shitty mk v dc one...I mean come one what are they thinking? they model all the insides....and give scorpion 2 shitty! and identical sword fatalities! are they really that ****in lazy an uninspired? i think boon an co are over it hey....they just dont know how to deliver it any more.... seems they have been more concerend with mini games an secrets that dont exist then actually making the games good

you can change the company name...you cant change the company...

and I bet you , this scorpion dlc fatalitiy will just be the same as it is in MKVDC , no real thought or use of the skeleton they have modeled...no burnt to the bones...nothing....it will be the shitty mk v dc one...I mean come one what are they thinking? they model all the insides....and give scorpion 2 shitty! and identical sword fatalities! are they really that ****in lazy an uninspired? i think boon an co are over it hey....they just dont know how to deliver it any more.... seems they have been more concerend with mini games an secrets that dont exist then actually making the games good

Easy there killer, while the fatalities are not what alot of people had in mind the core game (mechanics) look to be way improved which on all levels is way more important for the longevity of the game then fatalities.

I agree with the shit they make with Scorpion's fatality. I hope it's only one fatality... the other we see is the same... I HOPE.

Scorpion is a specter so he is already dead his hole skin is his costume thats why if you played Mk vs Dc when you see his battle damage you could see inside his chest his spine his skull face his hands all bones so basically he is a skeleton and the skin is Scorpions costume!

That is exactly why I ****ing love Scorpion!

man its just that im a huge fan...and it always seems like mk is goin to come back with a 100% 10/10 perfect game...but they ALWAYS miss! mk1-2 were the last brilliant almosy flawless games...mk3 was silly comedic joke with some good ideas an concepts that were never executed right.... mk4 was great i though.... every thing else has sucked... I mean im just looking at the time...the money and the tech they have...and it still seems half assed...they are not with midway any more...so whats the excuse?