For the release tomorrow.

Incoming shit storm tomorrow. . .

Tomorrow's forecast looks cloudy, with a 95% chance of shit.

tumblr_lm1rl0Zorr1qzhh11o1_500.jpg

i thought mk9 is gonna pure mk1 - mk3 based...... this is a huge fail bringing freddy... then they will have to get jason..... ofc.... wow shoulda brought cyber smoke..

i thought mk9 is gonna pure mk1 - mk3 based...... this is a huge fail bringing freddy... then they will have to get jason..... ofc.... wow shoulda brought cyber smoke..

Instead of Freddy, NRS could have added Cyber Smoke or at least someone from any other MK game. Way to f*ck it up. . .

its just too bad that pack #4 is very subzero heavy, that will limit people like me who actually like this character from using him online. I just want to thank the haters in advance.

its just too bad that pack #4 is very subzero heavy, that will limit people like me who actually like this character from using him online. I just want to thank the haters in advance.

Don't let the forums fool you, they really aren't that many "haters". They are just a very small, very loud vocal minority. You won't have any more trouble finding an online match for Freddy then you would for any other DLC player, probably less even due to all the hype & promotion Freddy's gotten. The haters are more likely the ones who will be having trouble finding online matches for the next few weeks.

Dont worry man, Im totally against Freddy, I cant understand the idea of him being in MK, but even so, Im dling the comp. pack, so i think most of the people that is against him will download it too. :p