Favorite Femme Fatales of MKX: The Poll.

Out of all Female Kombatants that appeared in MKX, which one is your favorite?

• Kitana

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Mileena

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Cassie Cage

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • D'vorah

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Tanya

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Sindel

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Sareena

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=20782]Skeptik[/MENTION] False, Quan Chi is a true demon, the only one in MKX, and Scorpion is not part demon he's just a wraith.

Mileena herself calls Scorpion a "fire demon".
I always considered Quan Chi an "evil sorcerer"... but I guess you are right "sorcerer" is his "job" and his "type" is demon.

• Her story is compelling, a demoness who became good
  • She is the only true demon in the game (while Scorpion is a part-time demon, he was not born as one) (MK, IMHO, needs more "monster" type characters -- vampire, demon, succubus, zombie, ...)
  • Her original weapons, Kama, are cool and special
  • Her look and outfit could be really unique and awesome on current gen systems: mostly shiny black, with some red
  • She was never given a chance to really shine as playable character in a great looking and playing MK game
  • While I enjoyed here gameplay in MK:A, this has no bearings on how I would expect her gameplay to be in MKX, as it probably would be completely redone
  • (one of her variations could show her true demon form -- but please only if done in appealing way -- for example her demon form could look like The Female cenobite from the original Hellraiser movie)

These are some reasons why I like here so much...

NRS did such a great job with Tanya and Tremor, I can only dream what they could do with Sareena.

I respect your reasoning but I have just a few small observations to make:

1. Sareena is not the only demon in the game. Ashrah, who was also part of the Brotherhood of Shadows, is also a demon who turned good. Furthermore, Kia and Jataaka, Sareena's stablemates, were also demons. Quan Chi is another demon in Mortal Kombat's story.

2. Sareena's look isn't really unique, is it? She pretty much looks like a female Reiko. They both have salt n' pepper colored hair with markings under their eyes and both have the color scheme of dark red and black for their clothing. Last but not least, they both were part of the Brotherhood of Shadows.

I just don't see why people are starting to obsess with her now. I'm guessing that it is because we finally got Tremor so it is time to move down the list of obscurity. Oh well. BRING ON NO FACE AND TASIA!