[Fake] Liu Flykick Shang Tsung

Nice idea, Jinko.

The only things I don't like are that Shang Tsungs head doesn't sit at the right angle, Imo. The blood from is decapitated head also dosn't sit well with mefro some reason :?

And shouldn't there be some shadows from the blood? Not all of the blood, but some of it :)

But once again, I like the idea of this special move/finisher :lol:

7/10

Blood never has shadows, the head is just fine. What I don't like is the blood coming out from the back of Shang Tsung...looks off somehow.

Glamador said:
Blood never has shadows, the head is just fine. What I don't like is the blood coming out from the back of Shang Tsung...looks off somehow.

Sorry, I beg to differ. Blood like any other object when in light and if there's enough of it, casts a shadow, dude. Blood can cast shadows even if tiny. Anywho, I don't think that the head is goiung at the right angle. Liu as done the flying kick and the head should go off more to the right angle, not up like that. But whatever, I like the idea :lol:

Immortal Reaver said:
How would his head come off :?

If you tug it hard enough it will :p

But seriously, when Liu does that kick, which direction would you travel if being hit directly from the left? Granted it's Shangs head that's getting knocked off, but it would still go hard right, Imo :lol:

ChiefThunder said:
Sorry, I beg to differ. Blood like any other object when in light and if there's enough of it, casts a shadow, dude. Blood can cast shadows even if tiny.

Sry, I guess I wasn't clear. (I do that alot...) I meant there is never shadows under the blood in MK.

Glamador said:
ChiefThunder said:
Sorry, I beg to differ. Blood like any other object when in light and if there's enough of it, casts a shadow, dude. Blood can cast shadows even if tiny.

Sry, I guess I wasn't clear. (I do that alot...) I meant there is never shadows under the blood in MK.

Ah now I getya :lol: